Silver Award Winners 2018

Discussion in 'Oud of the Year 2018' started by Ouddict, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

Wild Oud of the Year 2018 Runner Up

Zamarad by HabzOud. HabzOud are another new vendor launched from Ouddict and have released some very respectable oils at keen prices over 2018. Zamarad means "Emerald" in Arabic and the choice of name is apt when you see the gorgeous green colour of this oil. More importantly, it does not disappoint when worn and is a luxurious velvety green scented oil which should command a much higher price than it does.

Organic Oud of the Year 2018 Runner Up

Fajr by Al Shareef Oudh. Why did this oil not win in this category? I have no idea to be honest and judging from the rave reviews it received when released, it would have been a deserved winner. The fact it came second does not in any way detract from the fact that this oil has pushed the bounds of possibility when it comes to organic oils. Fajr means "dawn" in Arabic and we hope that this Oud heralds the first of many fantastic organic ouds from one of our very own Resident Artisans, Al Shareef Oudh.

Natural Perfume of the Year 2018 Runner Up

Al Hareem by Sultan Pasha. Sultan Pasha doesn't really speak up for himself, so I will do it for him. If anyone is not acquainted with this genius of a perfumer, I suggest now is the time. Right now. This moment. Feted by the who-is-who of the perfumery industry, his fans include the likes of Luca Turin and his attars have won accolades worldwide. Al Hareem is no exception and if there were two gold award places up for grabs, this attar would take it hands down. Order a sample set of all of Sultan's creations from www.sultanpashaattars.com.

2018 Runner Up Silver Awards.png

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  2. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

By the way, if any vendor wishes to use the above awards, please contact me for the high resolution file.

Promote Oud!