Grega

True Ouddict
If you haven't already seen them - 3 GREAT new Rose Ottos up in the shop. 3 of the finest specimens you'll find. I've also got T'aif and Medina Attars that are worth checking out. Quite interesting wears.

Go read! ;)

www.etsy.com/shop/RisingPhoenixPerfume
I already have my eyes on these :Inlove:
Which would you say is your favorite?

Also those chinese ouds look very nice, especially the cantonese :Inlove:

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
G
I already have my eyes on these :Inlove:
Which would you say is your favorite?

Also those chinese ouds look very nice, especially the cantonese :Inlove:

Great question and a bit hard to say, as almost every person who has tried all 3 has had a different fave oil :Roflmao:

They are each quite nice, and distinctive from one another. Easy and enjoyable to wear. All 3 oils are not commonly found, and their rarity in their own right makes them quite fun to enjoy

Not a definitive answer, I know - but it’s the truth! Everyone seems to like different ones the best!

hawk_757

Barn Bro
I didn’t get to try the Bija, but the Hainan is friggin good man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grega

True Ouddict
G

Great question and a bit hard to say, as almost every person who has tried all 3 has had a different fave oil :Roflmao:

They are each quite nice, and distinctive from one another. Easy and enjoyable to wear. All 3 oils are not commonly found, and their rarity in their own right makes them quite fun to enjoy

Not a definitive answer, I know - but it’s the truth! Everyone seems to like different ones the best!
:Cry: The answer I feared :Roflmao:
But I completely understand. I guess the tested method of waiting for my funds to replenish will be the best in making my choice as most will probably be sold out by then :Thumbsup:

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
:Cry: The answer I feared :Roflmao:
But I completely understand. I guess the tested method of waiting for my funds to replenish will be the best in making my choice as most will probably be sold out by then :Thumbsup:

Haha...sorry about that! ;)

Honestly - there’s no going wrong. They are all winners!!