Ibn Abdillah

True Ouddict
MashaAllah this is the perfect colour for taifi rose, an aqua green-yellow hue. God bless my cousins in Taif for the amazing work they put in, year on year.

Congealed.
View attachment 36630

And at room temperature
View attachment 36629

The crops after the storms, many broken branches and damaged plants. 😭

View attachment 36631
View attachment 36632
View attachment 36633

Dear brother, there is always a great Wisdom from Allah behind it. It may be that because of this storm, the harvest and quality in the coming years will be many times greater than before, the only thing we have to do is be grateful servants in both easy and difficult times.

Allah sobhanahoe wa Ta'ala says in the Quran:

هُوَ ٱلَّذِى يُسَيِّرُكُمْ فِى ٱلْبَرِّ وَٱلْبَحْرِ ۖ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا كُنتُمْ فِى ٱلْفُلْكِ وَجَرَيْنَ بِهِم بِرِيحٍۢ طَيِّبَةٍۢ وَفَرِحُوا۟ بِهَا جَآءَتْهَا رِيحٌ عَاصِفٌۭ وَجَآءَهُمُ ٱلْمَوْجُ مِن كُلِّ مَكَانٍۢ وَظَنُّوٓا۟ أَنَّهُمْ أُحِيطَ بِهِمْ ۙ دَعَوُا۟ ٱللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ ٱلدِّينَ لَئِنْ أَنجَيْتَنَا مِنْ هَـٰذِهِۦ لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ ٱلشَّـٰكِرِينَ ٢٢

فَلَمَّآ أَنجَىٰهُمْ إِذَا هُمْ يَبْغُونَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ ٱلْحَقِّ ۗ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّمَا بَغْيُكُمْ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِكُم ۖ مَّتَـٰعَ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَنُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ٢٣

إِنَّمَا مَثَلُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا كَمَآءٍ أَنزَلْنَـٰهُ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ فَٱخْتَلَطَ بِهِۦ نَبَاتُ ٱلْأَرْضِ مِمَّا يَأْكُلُ ٱلنَّاسُ وَٱلْأَنْعَـٰمُ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَآ أَخَذَتِ ٱلْأَرْضُ زُخْرُفَهَا وَٱزَّيَّنَتْ وَظَنَّ أَهْلُهَآ
أَنَّهُمْ قَـٰدِرُونَ عَلَيْهَآ أَتَىٰهَآ أَمْرُنَا لَيْلًا أَوْ نَهَارًۭا فَجَعَلْنَـٰهَا حَصِيدًۭا كَأَن لَّمْ تَغْنَ بِٱلْأَمْسِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ ٱلْـَٔايَـٰتِ لِقَوْمٍۢ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ ٢٤

"He it is Who enables you to travel through land and sea, till when you are in the ships, and they sail with them with a favourable wind, and they are glad therein, then comes a stormy wind and the waves come to them from all sides, and they think that they are encircled therein. Then they invoke Allâh, making their Faith pure for Him Alone, (saying): "If You (Allâh) deliver us from this, we shall truly be of the grateful. ”
(Surat Yunus: 22)

"But when He delivers them, behold! they rebel (disobey Allâh) in the earth wrongfully. O mankind! Your rebellion (disobedience to Allâh) is only against your ownselves, - a brief enjoyment of this worldly life, then (in the end) unto Us is your return, and We shall inform you of that which you used to do. "
(Surat Yunus: 23)

"Verily, the likeness of (this) worldly life is as the water (rain) which We send down from the sky; so by it arises the intermingled produce of the earth of which men and cattle eat: until when the earth is clad in its adornments and is beautified, and its people think that they have all the powers of disposal over it, Our Command reaches it by night or by day and We make it like a clean-mown harvest, as if it had not flourished yesterday! Thus do We explain the Ayât (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, laws, etc.) in detail for the people who reflect. "
(Surat Yunus: 24)

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Dear brother, there is always a great Wisdom from Allah behind it. It may be that because of this storm, the harvest and quality in the coming years will be many times greater than before, the only thing we have to do is be grateful servants in both easy and difficult times.

Allah sobhanahoe wa Ta'ala says in the Quran:

هُوَ ٱلَّذِى يُسَيِّرُكُمْ فِى ٱلْبَرِّ وَٱلْبَحْرِ ۖ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا كُنتُمْ فِى ٱلْفُلْكِ وَجَرَيْنَ بِهِم بِرِيحٍۢ طَيِّبَةٍۢ وَفَرِحُوا۟ بِهَا جَآءَتْهَا رِيحٌ عَاصِفٌۭ وَجَآءَهُمُ ٱلْمَوْجُ مِن كُلِّ مَكَانٍۢ وَظَنُّوٓا۟ أَنَّهُمْ أُحِيطَ بِهِمْ ۙ دَعَوُا۟ ٱللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ ٱلدِّينَ لَئِنْ أَنجَيْتَنَا مِنْ هَـٰذِهِۦ لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ ٱلشَّـٰكِرِينَ ٢٢

فَلَمَّآ أَنجَىٰهُمْ إِذَا هُمْ يَبْغُونَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ ٱلْحَقِّ ۗ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّمَا بَغْيُكُمْ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِكُم ۖ مَّتَـٰعَ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَنُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ٢٣

إِنَّمَا مَثَلُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا كَمَآءٍ أَنزَلْنَـٰهُ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ فَٱخْتَلَطَ بِهِۦ نَبَاتُ ٱلْأَرْضِ مِمَّا يَأْكُلُ ٱلنَّاسُ وَٱلْأَنْعَـٰمُ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَآ أَخَذَتِ ٱلْأَرْضُ زُخْرُفَهَا وَٱزَّيَّنَتْ وَظَنَّ أَهْلُهَآ
أَنَّهُمْ قَـٰدِرُونَ عَلَيْهَآ أَتَىٰهَآ أَمْرُنَا لَيْلًا أَوْ نَهَارًۭا فَجَعَلْنَـٰهَا حَصِيدًۭا كَأَن لَّمْ تَغْنَ بِٱلْأَمْسِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ ٱلْـَٔايَـٰتِ لِقَوْمٍۢ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ ٢٤

"He it is Who enables you to travel through land and sea, till when you are in the ships, and they sail with them with a favourable wind, and they are glad therein, then comes a stormy wind and the waves come to them from all sides, and they think that they are encircled therein. Then they invoke Allâh, making their Faith pure for Him Alone, (saying): "If You (Allâh) deliver us from this, we shall truly be of the grateful. ”
(Surat Yunus: 22)

"But when He delivers them, behold! they rebel (disobey Allâh) in the earth wrongfully. O mankind! Your rebellion (disobedience to Allâh) is only against your ownselves, - a brief enjoyment of this worldly life, then (in the end) unto Us is your return, and We shall inform you of that which you used to do. "
(Surat Yunus: 23)

"Verily, the likeness of (this) worldly life is as the water (rain) which We send down from the sky; so by it arises the intermingled produce of the earth of which men and cattle eat: until when the earth is clad in its adornments and is beautified, and its people think that they have all the powers of disposal over it, Our Command reaches it by night or by day and We make it like a clean-mown harvest, as if it had not flourished yesterday! Thus do We explain the Ayât (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, laws, etc.) in detail for the people who reflect. "
(Surat Yunus: 24)
Very true azizi, we accept and are happy with the plan of Allah, may Allah continue his blessing on us.

sabahan

Oud Fanatic
Wow only 4 bottles left? That's quick. Don't miss out on this folks, quality rose attar is very hard to come by.

As an aside @Al Shareef Oudh, I hope to order more of your Sehha Black Seed Oil in the future. I bought many bottles sometime back, the quality is exceptional. Thank you for creating this, jakallahu khairan wa barakallahu feekum.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Subhanallah, this looks amazing. Hard to find quality rose attar, love the pictures shared here and all that you went through @Al Shareef Oudh
Jazak Allah Khairan brother, appreciate your kind words.

I was justing thinking about this global system of bad weather travelling across the different countries and the damage it is causing to crops. I wonder what next season will look like. I saw some footage of the floods in Afghanistan and this is right in their spring season, so many of the crops have been washed out.
Wow only 4 bottles left? That's quick. Don't miss out on this folks, quality rose attar is very hard to come by.

As an aside @Al Shareef Oudh, I hope to order more of your Sehha Black Seed Oil in the future. I bought many bottles sometime back, the quality is exceptional. Thank you for creating this, jakallahu khairan wa barakallahu feekum.
You should check out the new products on Sehha as well, they had a lot of research and development put in them and they work. Once again Jazak Allah Khairan for your feedback and support , it's what keeps us going.

sabahan

Oud Fanatic
Jazak Allah Khairan brother, appreciate your kind words.

I was justing thinking about this global system of bad weather travelling across the different countries and the damage it is causing to crops. I wonder what next season will look like. I saw some footage of the floods in Afghanistan and this is right in their spring season, so many of the crops have been washed out.

You should check out the new products on Sehha as well, they had a lot of research and development put in them and they work. Once again Jazak Allah Khairan for your feedback and support , it's what keeps us going.
Subhanallah, insyaAllah will be sure to check them out!