F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
What do you prefer Tea or Coffee or both?

A swipe of a Hindi Oil with a nicely brewed cup of tea or coffee is sublime.

Especially with this hotter and sunnier weather we have been getting in the UK.

Favourites
Tea - Assam
Coffee - Jamaican Blue mountain coffee

I swipe hindis with a special infusion I have with honeybush, roiboos and roses perfect combo lol

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Tea : agarwood tea when available or Red Chai with no Sugar Dash of cinnamon ( no milk )
Coffee : Jablum "Jamaican Blue Mountain" aroma super citrus and musky , and Love Yemeni Coffee with Ethiopian coffee having the same citrus nuances with the Musky tone. And Guatemala Coffee is super Boom and strong and bold and very potent , Then Coffee from Uganda is intense with nuances of watermelon and lime , and the Borneo Coffee is very interesting cause beans are very large , more bold and earthy , and weirdest coffee is Koopi Luwak , My cousin brought some from Indonesia and gave it as a gift , I was kind of disgusted reason that an animal pooped it out and humans washed it and then roasted it ..........say what ? , how did the person come up with that Idea ,........Hmmmm I see poop on the floor , and what's seems to be sticking out of the poop is coffee beans I presume............hmmmm let me take the coffee beans covered in Poop and clean it and then roast it ...........hmmmm that taste great. I personally not a fan of Kupi luwak , I grinded the beans in smelled like Sulphur - Baby Farts - made the coffee and 0% bitterness , not bad in the end but still , I am still iffy to drink that Poop Coffee , OMG am ranting away , I have to lay off that coffee , lol :Whistling::Laugh::Roflmao: ( PS drink the Coffee black and you will detect he nuances and flavors , by putting milk , will ruin the coffee , thats my personal opinion , I am a coffee fanatic , I roast my own beans also , its magical when roasting and grinding right after and making coffee right away is the best cup of coffee a person can drink , I get the same feeling of Oud when finishing a roast of coffee and drinking it on the spot , I can't explain until you tried, am ranting away again my bad ) No more coffee for Ish too much , lol

Alkhadra

"Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan
Awesome thread @ParadiseofOils ! :D @Bengal Tiger Oud-Ish MTL, I've read online that the civets are often force-fed coffee beans, while being stuck in cages. The malnutrition and suffering causes some of them to chew their own limbs off :Cry::Cry::Cry: So I'd stay away unless you can be sure it is ethically harvested.

As for a recent combo I've tried:

Turkish coffee, my family have always mixed 70% dark roast with 30% light roast for some reason o_O so that's how I usually drink it.
Add a swipe of Royal Kala-Naam from Treasure Oud on top of right hand. That way when sipping coffee the aroma of the Oud will also come up to nose with the coffee.

During the dry-down in Royal Kala-Naam there is a lovely, toasted woodsy note which can smell like roasted coffee beans with enough imagination :D a lovely hindi it is.

Last edited:
Tea & coffee both.

@Alkhadra well if that something problem then many things need to stop to buy it I will give you example like agarwood most of that products come by Illegal way also musk and sandalwood.

Let's back for coffee I like Arabian coffee also weassel coffee from Vietnam

syncope

Oud Beginner
Moroccan Mint tea for me too! I also like jasmine tea. But would need to explore more different kinds of tea since I realized that I like tea very much.
Not much into coffee, perhaps drink a couple of cups a year. But I understand there are coffees out there which are great and would probably merit more attention.

@Mandeel AlMandeel very nice profile picture! where was it?

Moroccan Mint tea for me too! I also like jasmine tea. But would need to explore more different kinds of tea since I realized that I like tea very much.
Not much into coffee, perhaps drink a couple of cups a year. But I understand there are coffees out there which are great and would probably merit more attention.

@Mandeel AlMandeel very nice profile picture! where was it?

Switzerland Isel twald lake
IMG-20170716-WA0031.jpg

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Awesome thread @ParadiseofOils ! :D @Bengal Tiger Oud-Ish MTL, I've read online that the civets are often force-fed coffee beans, while being stuck in cages. The malnutrition and suffering causes some of them to chew their own limbs off :Cry::Cry::Cry: So I'd stay away unless you can be sure it is ethically harvested.

As for a recent combo I've tried:

Turkish coffee, my family have always mixed 70% dark roast with 30% light roast for some reason o_O so that's how I usually drink it.
Add a swipe of Royal Kala-Naam from Treasure Oud on top of right hand. That way when sipping coffee the aroma of the Oud will also come up to nose with the coffee.

During the dry-down in Royal Kala-Naam there is a lovely, toasted woodsy note which can smell like roasted coffee beans with enough imagination :D a lovely hindi it is.

Tiny cute creature like that being locked up is sad :( , I am not a fan of Kupi Luwak thank God , but that turkey coffee sounds nice :) , I feel why put a light roast mix with Turkey blend , turkey roast more Bitter and some light beans mellows the taste , I actually mix my beans and new nuances are created that is intense and sometimes you create a black coffee out of this world , but don't grind to fine, nice and coarse and filtered water and I tell you that will intensify your olfactory sensor to another dimension , I love Coffee as much I love Oud ,