DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Am using the desktop version and have never installed the app.
But have this message appear.......

There was an error loading the WidgetBot.io Discord chat embed:

SecurityError: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.

This is usually due to your browser blocking third-party cookies, which often happens in Chrome Incognito mode. Look for a
icon.81acaf7c.svg
icon in the address bar. If you see it, click it and click "Site not working", then "Allow cookies".

I am not incognita....😇

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member

Ersel

Stoudent
Hey, is it possible to change the search function on the site to make it work with three letter words as well? I understand that there are too many search results for some terms, but there are things that have only three letters in the name and wouldn't come up with too many results. Is there another reason (query duration)?

Jazzoid

True Ouddict
This is normally done because it can overload servers or be abused by attackers. Try using google and start your query with 'site: ouddict.com' (with no space after the colon and no apostrophes).

pcmm

Oud Beginner
Hi, I was wondering why my threats are not posted and my replies to posts are deleted. I'm not sure what happened. I couldn't login for a while and not it's working again, but I cannot post anything.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Hi, I was wondering why my threats are not posted and my replies to posts are deleted. I'm not sure what happened. I couldn't login for a while and not it's working again, but I cannot post anything.

I hope you mean threads! 🤣
Your posts are on the marketplace - please see the updated rules here - mainly having 150 posts on the forum before being able to list items for sale.