1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!! 20,000 POSTS!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Ouddict, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

THANK YOU!!! 20,000 POSTS!

Thank you to all the members who have supported us over the past year.

2. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

20k:th post.

What did i win?

sami, peter4ptv and Mandeel AlMandeel like this.
  3. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Big thanks to all our members, guests, lurkers, daily posters. Ouddict the place to be welcome to the olfactory matrix :Cooler::Cooler::Cooler:

sami, peter4ptv and Mandeel AlMandeel like this.
  4. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Unlucky i won this one for myself you had the 10k lol

peter4ptv and Mandeel AlMandeel like this.
  5. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Sorry my post was the 20,000th - better luck next time. Hahahaahahaha

peter4ptv likes this.
  6. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Loooool I won this one too:/

This time I won a 3ml bottle?

7. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Hahahahahhaahha now we are 3 fighting on the 20k one

peter4ptv likes this.