RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
Sounds interesting, how was it distilled?

It's still a water distillation method - with some tweaks and techniques that allow for a good portion of heavier molecules to come over that normally don't come over in more traditional methods of extraction with water.

The process employed with this oil gives a much more true-to-the-resin scent. You can tell some of the gum resin portions are present as this particular oil is a bit sticky. The normal EO is not sticky at all.

As far as I can tell - it also is still soluble in alcohol, although I'm not using it much in that regard.

Complete Oil and Sandal solubility, of course. It's beautiful to wear as-is.

This is not a solvent or CO2 extraction. I find those give nice resin notes - but the fragrance of the oil remains a bit flat. This oil here that I'm offering in the shop now wears like a complete perfume with Top, Heart, and Base Notes. On my skin - I easily get 8-12 hours of wear, contrasted with a normal Frank EO from which you'll be lucky to get 1 hour. And it doesn't smell medicinal, like most Frank oils do

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
Anyone here wear or would like to wear sinking beads?

IMG_0923.JPG
IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
Sorry JK but beads look so weird to me! Even the wood maybe in real will be different...

These are Filaria - the wood looks a bit different. I've got some sample pairs headed my way. Will have some more detailed photos and details in the near future

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
I didn't watch the whole thing, I just wanna see your workspace.lab.studio. lol. love the bedspread, are those elephants?

Thanks! Yeah, it's a great place to work. Wish it were a bit bigger (and it's already big) - but I really could use more space. haha

Those are Om's on the bed sheet. I treat patients here, as well (in addition to another office I have in another part of town, and another clinic I work in around the corner from here) - so I generally leave the table up. When I'm not seeing patients, I usually end up packing boxes or drying wood on it. Multi-functional work space!