1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Years Of Ouddict

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Oudamberlove, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

So todays the official 2 year anniversary of Ouddict. What a journey it has been, i can say with some solid conviction this community has impacted the Oud world in such a positive way like never seen before. You all should pat yourseleves on the back, thank you all :clapping:

tyson, Joe King, Ouddict and 2 others like this.
  2. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

3. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

All members who register Jul 14, 2016 are getting free oud from @Ouddict:Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

Ashfaque, jalil, riviera274 and 3 others like this.
  4. hasans1

hasans1 Oud Fanatic

Cheers to whomever shared that business card in an eBay order to check out this awesome and incredible and amazing site. I could live here forever.
    [​IMG]

Ouddict and Habz786 like this.
  5. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Three years of Ouddict now! I didn’t forget, but was too busy to mention it. :)

Woodland Note, VPhong, Grega and 2 others like this.
  6. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Nice!

7. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Happy belated birthday, Ouddict Forum!

Woodland Note likes this.
  8. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Actually... the birthday is on the 13th July.

9. Kabir Attars

Kabir Attars OudSufi

Happy birthday Ouddict..:praying::hand::):Laugh::Thumbsup:

Ouddict, Woodland Note and Grega like this.
  10. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Thanks a lot to everyone involved. Without this forum I probably would have learnt less about oud and other natural aromatics and spent lot more on junks.

11. Grega

Grega True Ouddict

Such a lovely place, Hotel Ouddict :clapping:

Love you all and the time you give to keep the forum alive.

12. Woodland Note

Woodland Note Moderator Staff Member

Happy birthday to this community of wonderful people! :)
    I feel lucky to be a part of it.
    :Thumbsup:

Ouddict and Grega like this.
  13. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Happy bday...thanks to all our members and community :handfist:

Promote Oud!