Ultima Collection

Discussion in 'Imperial Oud' started by Faizal_p, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

We have had unprecedented interest in our Ultima Oils which have been sold privately. We are opening up sales of the very limited quantity now available:

0.3ml - $180
    0.5ml - $300
    1ml - $600
    1.5ml - $900

Both priced at the same amount

Nha Trang Ultima Hainan Ultima Ultima Collection.png

Fahad, firdaous, jalil and 5 others like this.
  2. Martin

Martin Oud Novice

The Hainan Ultima is one of the better oils I've smelled this year and certainly the topper I've tried from IO. Green kinamic medicinal blast! The Nha Trang Ultima is totally worthy too. About a week ago I did a side by side with EO Nha Trang Ltd and NTU held it's own--it's more than half the price but not half the oil. Maybe it's the kinamic notes in both that make me say I smell the Oriscent signature but that's what I think. :)

Mario P., Fahad, firdaous and 2 others like this.
  3. Mr P Square

Mr P Square Just Arrived

Interesting. Does anyone how the HU compares to EO's Hainan 2005? Is it even in the same league?

4. Martin

Martin Oud Novice

I have both. They are different even though Sinensis species thread. Hainan 2005 is a decent oil with 14 years of age on it now. Hainan Ultima is about 3 years old and much more vibrant and live. If EO had Hainan Ultima, it would be on their 2500 pricing tier at least IMO. Hainan 2005 is on the 790 tier. IMO HU is most certainly a few steps above Hainan 2005 (or Chuguko Senkoh) in grade and quality. I suggest you compare for yourself while you can. The oils speak for themselves.

jalil, firdaous, Ashfaque and 4 others like this.
  5. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

Running v low...

Hainan Ultima: 1 x 0.5ml and 1 x 0.3ml remaining
    Nha trang Ultima: 1x 1.5ml, 2 x 0.5ml remaining

Martin, Fahad and Dan like this.
  6. okonos

okonos Whats this Oud About?

Promote Oud!