• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Vacuum Distillation

KodoKing

True Ouddict
Here's the Kodo King Distillation setup in action with some Green Hojari Frankincense!

Distillation.jpg

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
Yes, I have a vacuum I can connect through the top! It works well but small capacity isn't ideal for many woods including Sandalwood/Agarwood.
Thats what i think also this is not for destillations of what they think here. Vacuum destillation are for sensetive heat liquid seperation. Your vacume tube on top are not vacuume hose? Do u have problem with bumping? What temp in C do u reach with your system?

KodoKing

True Ouddict
Yeah - it’s an ongoing process to update everything, I don’t run a strong vacuum - with the insulation, I can keep steady at about 90-95* which works for what I am doing (mostly resins right now).

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
Yeah - it’s an ongoing process to update everything, I don’t run a strong vacuum - with the insulation, I can keep steady at about 90-95* which works for what I am doing (mostly resins right now).
Ok yes so what are u destilling in the flask. Do u destill resin?