Abu Amir

True Ouddict
I go through and manage my forest and in doing so cut limbs and branches that will run sap that can be collected, I’ll take a picture tomorrow and show
That would be really good to see! Amazing what the nature have.

KodoKing

True Ouddict
Wow nice! Better than pine needles, but not easy to find so much resin from pine, or maybe u have som trick to trigger pine resen?

I was blessed with a gift of kilos of pine resin / after I distill all of this, will have to source more - I believe the resin is produced in defense of a vulnerability in the tree. Will need to find trees with maybe California fire damage perhaps...

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
I was blessed with a gift of kilos of pine resin / after I distill all of this, will have to source more - I believe the resin is produced in defense of a vulnerability in the tree. Will need to find trees with maybe California fire damage perhaps...
Yes its good, i google and i find guides how to get it from pine trees. I have one frind who own forest and he will harvest to me pine needles. But i thought from your yield it is better to make it from resin bit you mist find this resin. I will make in weekend destillation of what i find in forest or store. The yield from green stuff are so low evreytime i cook somthing green i get extremley low yield.