"vajood" Mysore Sandalwood Oil

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Oct 6, 2018.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Vajood
    Traditional Indian Mysore Sandalwood Oil

I feel there is some vibration that rare oil emanate's that can transcend you into a deep meditative state . A pure state that transcends limited awareness . In this state we are at one with the creator , one with god ."Vajood" is a word used to mean existence, and I thought how perfect a word to name this oil.

This is your grandfathers sandalwood . Traditional pure Mysore sandalwood oil . Dry, woodsy, perfectly clean and uplifting profile,. A distinction of nobility, a refined class that comes with much experience and age . This is a manly sandalwood to be sure , it echos wisdom strength and an ageless grace . If you were going to get one sandalwood that captures India and its heritage then this would be the one . The roots it was made with all came from the same tree so there is no dilution of its pure character . Its "pure pristine pedigree" Mysore Indian presence distilled and reduced into its refined essence . This is a top traditional Mysore sandalwood that has no rival its perfection !
    2.5 grams 150 usd plus shipping
    .2 g samples free just pay shipping
    IMG_0896.JPG

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  2. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

3. Haf

Haf Whats this Oud About?

4. Haf

Joe King likes this.
  5. Haf

One more thing, can I purchase 0.5 ml?

6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Thanks for sorting that oud @Haf

I can make you a listing for a .5 gram it would be 30 usd plus 15 for shipping , let me know if you want me to put a listing up for you

7. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

got 10 grams of this ill sell for 200 and then im keeping the other 2 bottles for myself , amazing deal first one to pm me get its

Rai Munir likes this.
  8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

sold

Rai Munir likes this.
  9. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Respected Tyson
    Jasmine
    Rose
    Frangipani
    Oud

Please keep them in mind to distll someday. NOT ABSOLUTE, TINCTURE, OR ANYTHING CHEMICAL-IZED AT ALL. Please mark the sequence as well.

Bryan-I likes this.
  10. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

If I was going to commission the distillation of anything, my gut tells me Tyson would be the guy to go to. Maybe some day us ouddicts can pool our resources and get some oud "fresh squeezed" by Tyson. I'm guessing something new and amazing would come out of this. I imagine the other (florals) present too many issues.

tyson and Rai Munir like this.
  11. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Tyson once distilled Oud Sandal for personal use. He honoured me and sent a vial. He had a plan to distill Oud, and he will.

Why so, Sir?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    tyson likes this.
  12. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

yes sir im on it , i might go to india and bring my still this winter

Oudamberlove likes this.
  13. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Maybe we can find a nice tree to juice its treasure , although im not holding my breath as the grades i like are becoming out of reach even for the very wealthy

Oudamberlove likes this.
  14. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

My comment about “issues” (someone asked earlier) was only in terms of being close enough to a large enough quantity of fresh flowers to get a meaningful amount of product. I have always wondered what a primo distillation of jasmine sambac or grandiflorum would smell like (from fresh flowers, not concrete). I have several samples of what I am told is distilled jasmine (ruh motia, ruh chameli), but it doesn’t smell right to me and I have general uncertainty about the integrity of the supply chain. To have a reference would be epic!

tyson and Rai Munir like this.

Promote Oud!