• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Vietnamese Oud Distillation

EJayB

True Ouddict
F446622A-1AA9-477E-94D0-36B6BD67606D.jpeg
Just got this stared

EJayB

True Ouddict
Crazy color change over night from an electric green to this dark green and I’m starting to see a small amount of oil in the secondary clevenger collection , I’ll photograph the secondary once it’s got more in it.
This is just 24 hours in many more days to go!!!

EJayB

True Ouddict
Going into this do you already have an idea of what the outcome might be or is it more so about using science to simply extract as much oil as possible?
I honestly hope to understand oud to a greater degree , participation in my passion with direct knowledge based on experience not the words of a salesman. This project and many others are more about understanding then money and I don’t expect much will be sold and most will be given. So many projects lined up and at some point I will get to the high grade Chips

MrK

Oud Fanatic
I honestly hope to understand oud to a greater degree , participation in my passion with direct knowledge based on experience not the words of a salesman. This project and many others are more about understanding then money and I don’t expect much will be sold and most will be given. So many projects lined up and at some point I will get to the high grade Chips
Best of luck mate... Would love to try this one out..

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Spoken like a true artist. May Allah make this project a success. Looking forward to it brother.