rojas

Silver Needle white tea . Recently got this from Assam .

Attachments

• 20200907_085741.jpg
    20200907_085741.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 107

rojas

True . love the soft aroma and grounding effect of this tea . Like to have a cup of this post meal .Normally we prefer black tea .

Hosayn

True Ouddict
Are you trying to aggressively sell here? I believe this is a place to share not have aggressive sales. [mention]Ouddict [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naturalpuerh

Oud Fanatic
Are you trying to aggressively sell here? I believe this is a place to share not have aggressive sales. [mention]Ouddict [/mention]

Hey Hosayn, This is not selling but sample giving.

knminhaz

Oud Beginner
Bangladeshi Sylheti tea with milk. Best tea money can buy. Very delicate flavor with/without milk. Doesn't need any sugar as it has an intrinsic sweetness.

I wish I could somehow extract the aroma of this tea. Is it possible in anyway?

naturalpuerh

Oud Fanatic
Bangladeshi Sylheti tea with milk. Best tea money can buy. Very delicate flavor with/without milk. Doesn't need any sugar as it has an intrinsic sweetness.

I wish I could somehow extract the aroma of this tea. Is it possible in anyway?

Yunan big leaf tea is the most tasty tea in the world.

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
@naturalpuerh

Hi, natural puerh.

I appreciate your contribution to the forum.

I noticed that you're spending most of your time on which tea do you drink thread.
You've been generated 101 contents so far and you've mentioned your company in 21 contents. that's about 21%. I made a conclusion on that stats that you've been passively promoting your products without having a seller registration.

It is okay to talk about other topics in ouddict but selling and promoting your company is another story.
I'll give '1' warning point for this behavior and I want you to stop doing this. if you continue selling, I and other admins don't have a choice but to ban you from the forum. that's the last thing both of us want to happen.

Thanks for your understanding and I wish you keep contributing to the forum at ease.

Warm regard
Taesik Yun

Hosayn

True Ouddict
@naturalpuerh

Hi, natural puerh.

I appreciate your contribution to the forum.

I noticed that you're spending most of your time on which tea do you drink thread.
You've been generated 101 contents so far and you've mentioned your company in 21 contents. that's about 21%. I made a conclusion on that stats that you've been passively promoting your products without having a seller registration.

It is okay to talk about other topics in ouddict but selling and promoting your company is another story.
I'll give '1' warning point for this behavior and I want you to stop doing this. if you continue selling, I and other admins don't have a choice but to ban you from the forum. that's the last thing both of us want to happen.

Thanks for your understanding and I wish you keep contributing to the forum at ease.

Warm regard
Taesik Yun

Thanks [mention]Taesik Yun [/mention] for calling that out. It kind of made no point sharing when natural pureh was aggressively trying to counter that with his company or products.

Really appreciate it. On that note drinking

The very famous Hyderabadi Irani chai.

Last edited: