Wild Fast Sinking Borneo Nuggets

Discussion in 'Habzoud' started by Habz786, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Forum Co-Founder

When we talk about very old agarwood trees, infected for years, packed with dark dense liquid gold this is the kind of wood we are talking about. Its always a treat just looking at the wood and smelling it without any heat. If there was a Oud oil which replicates this smell, it would be something amazing. Dry and solid, if you hit someone with these pieces chances are it would hurt, they are rock solid. Place a silver on the heater and watch it bubble like a volcanic eruption of Oud. The profile is sooooo deep dark and resinous how Oud should be pure raw resin filling the room with a heavenly aroma. This wood will be priced in 2 different weights:

1-3g- 14$ gram
    3-6g- 18$ gram

The wood can be sold in any quantity, i would really advise to try this wood even if its a few grams. This kind of wood isnt easily found and it will only become harder to find as time goes on. Pictures below:

20180622_190005-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20180622-194116_WhatsApp-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20180622-194141_WhatsApp-01.jpeg

joev, Sproaty, tyson and 3 others like this.
  2. Chip Burns

Chip Burns Oud Fanatic

3. Habz786

It is very delicious i also have some wood from this batch which didnt sink, however it is dark and resin packed. I will be selling those pieces at 10$ per gram PM for more info

4. Habz786

Small peice on the heater.....

joev and Sproaty like this.
  5. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

The tiny one I received from @Habz786 is a deceptively simpleton. It is a solid mass, highly resinated. It took some effort to cut a sliver for burning with a butt chisel.

On Hand: As for the smell, this is simply beautiful. It has a deep earthy & foresty smell - almost identical to walking in a heavily forest pathways full fallen trees (thus woody) - thus giving an ancient vibe (sorry I lack the vocabulary). Then a mentholic, and spicy smell appears, followed by that of an imbued incense in the distance.

KZ's subitism style bunrer: A sliver, about 4mm x 2mm, is on a low temperature. The whole room smells heavenly. I get all those notes with higher intensities. But now that earthy thing takes a 2nd place. It now lets the mentholic, sweet spiciness (cardamom/cinnamon type and something else is there), followed by incensiness, that is so typical of that region's oud, takes central stage. Highly recommended. :)

6. Habz786

Great description of the wood @Ashfaque glad you enjoyd it!

Ashfaque likes this.

Promote Oud!