Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

CASH BACK SALE

December 1st, 2nd & 3rd 2016

Spend $500 and we will refund you $100
Spend $250 and we will provide free shipping

*1. All items subject to stock availability 2. Our standard returns policy applies 3. There is no cash equivalent in respect of these offers 4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. 5. This offer applies only to purchases made after the release of this offer.

Hurry! before sale end get your 100 Cash Back!!!

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
AASIYA THE UNIQUE COLLECTION
A first experience of an Oil that captures the best aspects of Oudh and then puts them on steroids. There is an amazing scent when Oudh is grounded in the shredder for distillation. A scent that personifies the life of the wood being shredded, the scent of resin in dust powder form.​

Acquire your first bottle from the Unique Collection.

http://alshareefoudh.com/product-detail.php?product_id=35

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Treasures from the Al Shareef Oudh storage.

We have opened our storage and taken out some oudh oils that in the oudh world are considered "works of art", some were oils you loved and run out too quick and you wanted more, others are oils never released to the public, oils we only crafted for custom orders.

Watch this space for the release information.

Coming Soon.@ alshareefoudh.com

jalil

Oud bully
mouth watering ;)

firdaous

Oud Kinamic

We have opened our storage and taken out some oudh oils that in the oudh world are considered "works of art", some were oils you loved and run out too quick and you wanted more, others are oils never released to the public, oils we only crafted for custom orders.

Assam Maliki Al Oud ???

firdaous

Oud Kinamic
@AlShareef Yes I suppose it's this one.
This name was included in one of your oil description:
"If you could have one bottle of Oudh that would remind you of all the best Oudhs you have ever smelt, then this would be it. The original stock of our Assam Malaki Oudh, aged for 8 years, Royal Malaysian Oudh Oil aged for 4 years, the best of what Cambodia had to offer in her hay-day and a surprise to you; an Oudh exclusive to Al Shareef Oudh, most likely the first distillation of Oudh that you would have smelt from the Cape of Redeb Berau. This blend contains some Oudhs that we have never released before."

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

Crown of The Orient
Upon popular demand and requests, we have pulled out another batch of this exquisitely beautiful oil from our storage. This is your chance to get your bottle of this treasured work of art. Limited stock, don't miss out.

Aged for 4 years and some, Ceen is an Oil with clear distinct scents celebrating the many terrains and scents of China - floral fields, herbal medicines, breezing cinnamon into bunches of mint, the rich soil of the south with its sweet dampness settling into a camphoric woodiness.

If you are interested in Oudh Oils of the far east, then this is the Crown that you need to dress your collection with.

jensz

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Al Shareef, I was so regretful I missed Ceen, so your releasing it again is a dream come true! Thank you! I eagerly anticipate what else you'll release from your treasure vault! :):):):):):):):) [Cannot overstate how happy I am.]

JohnH

True Ouddict
Dear Al Shareef, I was so regretful I missed Ceen, so your releasing it again is a dream come true! Thank you! I eagerly anticipate what else you'll release from your treasure vault! :):):):):):):):) [Cannot overstate how happy I am.]
^ This!

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

Bottles from our storage with the S for sealed, surprises for 2017, We hope you haven't spent too much on the Xmas break.

FromtheVault.jpg

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Give us a hint:rolleyes:

Those who were lucky to own Al Malek Al Hindi will attest to the calibre of that oil; These three treasures are from the Al Malek range...

Al Malek Ceeni - The Chinese King - With the agreement of HRH, for first time released to the public, A treasure of Chinese oil that we have been distilling since early 90's for one of the Shuyukh of the Al Nahyaan family.

Al Malek Al Maliyzi - The Malaysian King - A Precious gem from the royal crown of Malaysia, the rarest of oudhs from Baab Al Islam, the gateway where the first Muslim merchants entered Malaysia, this is an oil that we have been distilling exclusively for the Royal Court of Doha, now we make a limited number of bottles available to our clients.

Watch this space! More information and release date!

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
As we had shared with you pics of the oudh treasures from our storage, we would like you to open 2017 with us by enjoying the release of the first of these oils - LAYTH

THE ORIENTAL CAMBODI

Such an exquisite oil with the most sublime scent profile distilled from a rare wood, this is not a regular occurrence, don't miss your chance and ensure you add the missing piece to your collection, LAYTH – THE ORIENTAL CAMBODI.

Buy Now

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
SANDAL - The Complete Aroma - GIVE AWAY.

Some of our clients missed out on the SANDAL release as it sold out pretty fast. We had only a little over a ml left so we thought how to make it reach as many people as possible, so we split it.

We will be giving away 10 samples to the first 10 ouddict members with a minimum of 10 posts who email us at [email protected] with the following details;

Ouddict user name;
email address;
address for postage;

Please note you will have to pay for the postage $5 USD.

jensz

Administrator
Staff member
GREAT SUCCESS to you on the free samples!!!

All gone!

Will be posted later this week.

Watch this space, as we give away more free samples, of resins, woods, incense, and oils.

@Al Shareef Oudh, your sharing the remainder of the Sandal very generous and admirable -- Cheers! Looking forward to your future generosities... and the rest of the releases from what must be a splendid oud vault.
;)

Last edited: