Arsalan

True Ouddict
I’m looking forward to a few..went a bit nuts with the recent deals offered by fellow ouddicts...impulsive behaviour..lol... and thanks to ouddict for enabling it.. :Roflmao:
Aluwwah musk in mysore sandalwood, AlShareef II, KZ Malaysia Classic, EO OR85 & Crassna Cha.
After reading @Kyarazen ’s review of the AlShareef II, just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to try it. Can’t wait to compare KZ MC & ALShareef II...and how they differ from current Malaysian favourites TWR & TW95...
Let’s see what arrives first!

Now I’m gonna try to follow @Sproaty and not purchase any more for a while!

@Rai Munir any tips for a first time musk & sandal experience? To swipe or sniff and put away..lol

Last edited:

Rai Munir

Musk Man
@Arsalan
I sense the quality of Musk by placing the jar containing grains or a maceration on the table, and let the aroma come to me. It tells me about the quality. Next, I just sniff deep. Sensational it is. I swipe either before dawn or late at night. I mean when body is not sweating. Fresh air complements Santal Musk at its maximum.

But the first encounter must be from a distance. That would remain forever with you. This is my experience.

Last edited:

Arsalan

True Ouddict
@Arsalan
I sense the quality of Musk by placing the jar containing grains or a maceration on the table, and let the aroma come to me. It tells me the quality. Next, I just sniff deep. Sensational it is. I swipe either before dawn or late at night. I mean when body is not sweating. Fresh air complement Santal Musk at its maximum.

But the first encounter must be from a distance. That would remain forever with you. this is my experience.

Thank you! Glad I asked! Now the wait!

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Nothing now, am on a self-imposed buying ban! :D
Want to go at least 2 months without a buy

2 weeks later and I still haven't bought anything (except food!...and 2 books). Last fragrance purchase was 6th July so I'm doing fairly well. I'm being rather anal and tracking all my EDT/EDP sprays that I wear via basenotes, so in a month's time I can easily see what I've not worn in a while and make a decision about selling it. I can see me trimming back half my collection easily. (does not apply to oils! :D)

RisingPhoenix

Resident Artisan
Well done @Sproaty !

My resolve was not as strong! Expectinag sandal oils from @RisingPhoenix, Agarwood Assam and a couple of 1mls from @Elixir Attar ...:Whistling:
Well...no ouds though...:Roflmao: Guess thats a step...
Now i am seriously on a purchasing pause...probably...:Unsure:

My apologies ahead of time if those new Sandals ruin your resolve! ;)

Grega

True Ouddict
Well done @Sproaty !

My resolve was not as strong! Expectinag sandal oils from @RisingPhoenix, Agarwood Assam and a couple of 1mls from @Elixir Attar ...:Whistling:
We should make a thread for group fasting! The Oud-celibate. It is easier to not buy if you declare it! Haha. And when one is weak he or she could post about it like ouddicts anonymous.

Grega

True Ouddict
My apologies ahead of time if those new Sandals ruin your resolve! ;)
I have four of your sandals and your amber perfume in my cart just waiting, pleading for me to press the "pay now" button. Making it very hard to wait until the end of august :Cry:

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Well done @Sproaty !

At least for a year or so, oud fast is near to impossible. Description. Review. Sample. Bottle. Elation and Dejection Intermingled. And again the same cycle.

Last edited: