Olfactory Nomad
Smells so Oud
I know right? From what I can find online, where I live is actually not a bad place for them to grow. Sth East Qld is not unlike Florida from what I understand.How cool is that?!
I know right? From what I can find online, where I live is actually not a bad place for them to grow. Sth East Qld is not unlike Florida from what I understand.How cool is that?!
I'm going to say, aside from the plantation up the top end and this random nursery here in Qld that now has young trees, that I'm one of the extremely rare people in Australia that has an agarwood tree. I'm pretty sure also that this nursery bought their seeds from that plantation earlier this year and these are the first lot out.huzzah!
I had a dream last night that I became an investor in the plantation, and we sold it to the Big 5 Flavor and Fragrance Companies.
https://www.agarwoodph.com/ @Joe make your dream come true!I had a dream last night that I became an investor in the plantation, and we sold it to the Big 5 Flavor and Fragrance Companies.
Sth East Qld is not unlike Florida from what I understand.
thats some indica fire right there. what is it?I am in New York State, US.
I didn't realize there were places where you couldn't grow tobacco...
Would love to get more interesting entheogens... i have been heating aztec sacred tobacco on the subitism this week. 🙂
Have some nice little cannabis plants going too.
View attachment 36719
Just some random stuff that came my way. Two of them in back are a male and female from seeds I found in a nug of "alien mints". I have their baby growing right now... actually a beautiful plant but I don't know a lot about the strain. You would almost think it was a different species from the skunk X Afghani.thats some indica fire right there. what is it?
you need to make some static tech dry sift with the glove and screens lolJust some random stuff that came my way. Two of them in back are a male and female from seeds I found in a nug of "alien mints". I have their baby growing right now... actually a beautiful plant but I don't know a lot about the strain. You would almost think it was a different species from the skunk X Afghani.
The one in front is a bit of a mystery - was just a beautiful plant however. It was probably Mandarin cookies x peanut butter breath, then the offspring crossed with white widow. it was an open pollination situation and the plants also formed some hermaphroditic flowers, plus a flood scrambled some young plants early on the second year so there's some uncertainty.
I already took down the skunk 1 X Afghani because that strain is very susceptible to mold and we got some wet weather. The inflorescences are just packed with lots of little leaves and it creates moisture problems.
Some sort of Heirloom, low acid variety? Ruby Gold (Gold Medal) variety. If you manage to grow any of the Cherokee Purple Heirloom let me know. I would love some seeds.....Volunteers mainly.
I wasn't going to grow anything this year; the plants had different ideas.
Does anyone know what type of tomato plant the bushy-looking two in the brick tan pots are?
Darn, my photos are too large for the server to process.
I'll edit them.
I’m pretty good with flowers but all thumbs when it comes to tomatoes. 🍅 Those are gorgeous 😍I have a sort of love affair with tomatoes this time of year. View attachment 50557View attachment 50558
Will do.Some sort of Heirloom, low acid variety? Ruby Gold (Gold Medal) variety. If you manage to grow any of the Cherokee Purple Heirloom let me know. I would love some seeds.....
Are they aromatic? Obviously, the jasmine sambac, unless there’s another sambac, does, but what about the mustard and the habaq?A guest moved in next to my sambac , I believe it’s wild mustard
View attachment 53068
Also got some mentha longafolia (Habaq) to plant
View attachment 53067
The wild mustard is mild herbal, haven’t had the chance to smell it properly. The Habaq is a type of mint, slightly drier, more spicy.Are they aromatic? Obviously, the jasmine sambac, unless there’s another sambac, does, but what about the mustard and the habaq?
Maybe make a tincture of all three? Make yourself something unique if they go together?