BacktoTheOuds
Oud Fan
Hello friends,
Years ago, I received an oud as a free gift from Ensar; it was quite thin in consistency and had a very green profile. It was slightly minty and tea-like, which was something I’d never experienced before. As far as I know, it wasn’t described as kinamlike – perhaps there are differences there too.
But having gained some experience with this retailer, I’d now like to try out other retailers as well.
Do you know of an oil from a retailer here who stocks an oud that’s along these lines and, ideally, is also available in small bottles?
Years ago, I received an oud as a free gift from Ensar; it was quite thin in consistency and had a very green profile. It was slightly minty and tea-like, which was something I’d never experienced before. As far as I know, it wasn’t described as kinamlike – perhaps there are differences there too.
But having gained some experience with this retailer, I’d now like to try out other retailers as well.
Do you know of an oil from a retailer here who stocks an oud that’s along these lines and, ideally, is also available in small bottles?
