ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
OK So Its not exactly freezing out anymore here in the midwest, and the lovely scents from a recent order from Habzoud are making me brave.
So I warmed up the tiny tiny little sample of Ensar's Oud Mostafa. and applied the tinest os a swab on one wrist. Its mighty fecal and barnyardy.
I'm not going to attempt to wax poetic over what specific animal excrement this smells of OK I like maybe sheep. camel not horse.

Waiting a bit to see if it mellows but I may have broken that opportunity by quickly adding an additional droplet of
Borneo 2000 a few inches away from the Mostafa.

On a bright note I can order confidently now from Habzoud & RoyalBengal I have successfully replaced my most recent job ..

ok the barnyard scent calming down a bit now I'm getting horse instead of those others and its getting milder ..
Very Interesting progression
ok fecal is undertone now like 15 mins in

ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
Today with excellent Superior sinking grade Filipino from Habzoud ( Thank you sir !) overpowering my cheap ass gas station cigar,
creating a sublime mystic scene in my home office

I additionally tried a generous swipe or two of Ensar's Borneo 2000 about a half hour ago

I noticed that the Oil Borneo 2000 dissipates too quickly on my skin
to be a valuable commodity for me. Price to value just not there regarding longevity < for me >

Just my impressions