T Tee Banned Jul 26, 2025 #21 Joe said: I would love to work with malinau. Click to expand... Very hard to get, that’s on my to do list soon 🙈
Joe said: I would love to work with malinau. Click to expand... Very hard to get, that’s on my to do list soon 🙈
Sipy True Ouddict Jul 27, 2025 #22 Fawaz Abdul said: Got few myself recently Click to expand... What is dv and kv? I noticed cauzar oud is also distilling malinau now. Last edited: Jul 27, 2025
Fawaz Abdul said: Got few myself recently Click to expand... What is dv and kv? I noticed cauzar oud is also distilling malinau now.
Fawaz Abdul Oud Beginner Jul 27, 2025 #23 Sipy said: What is dv and kv? I noticed cauzar oud is also distilling malinau now. Click to expand... Dv - davana oil Other one is MK.V- Merauke Vintage
Sipy said: What is dv and kv? I noticed cauzar oud is also distilling malinau now. Click to expand... Dv - davana oil Other one is MK.V- Merauke Vintage
D Deen Brunei Oud Aug 21, 2025 #24 Fawaz Abdul said: Got few myself recently Click to expand... How’s the sandalwood? Mine is cloudy and the seller said it is because the bottle is not clean Attachments IMG_1195.webp 100 KB · Views: 60
Fawaz Abdul said: Got few myself recently Click to expand... How’s the sandalwood? Mine is cloudy and the seller said it is because the bottle is not clean
Fawaz Abdul Oud Beginner Aug 21, 2025 #25 Deen said: How’s the sandalwood? Mine is cloudy and the seller said it is because the bottle is not clean Click to expand... Deen said: How’s the sandalwood? Mine is cloudy and the seller said it is because the bottle is not clean Click to expand... Mine was clean. I will post a picture later on.
Deen said: How’s the sandalwood? Mine is cloudy and the seller said it is because the bottle is not clean Click to expand... Deen said: How’s the sandalwood? Mine is cloudy and the seller said it is because the bottle is not clean Click to expand... Mine was clean. I will post a picture later on.