ManilaDawn

Oud Fanatic
Hello. I have been thinking about reselling some perfumes I have in my vault coming from Ensar Oud, Areej Le Dore, Bortnikoff, Prin Lomros, etc. I am planning to only keep attars and oils due to space limitations.

Is there a website where the current pricing of these mostly unavailable perfumes can be determined? Potential reselling will only be conducted in CONUS and, more preferably, in the San Francisco Bay Area where I live. Please advise. Thanks.
 
Hello. I have been thinking about reselling some perfumes I have in my vault coming from Ensar Oud, Areej Le Dore, Bortnikoff, Prin Lomros, etc. I am planning to only keep attars and oils due to space limitations.

Is there a website where the current pricing of these mostly unavailable perfumes can be determined? Potential reselling will only be conducted in CONUS and, more preferably, in the San Francisco Bay Area where I live. Please advise. Thanks.
Not sure if theres a site or just an app but mostly I use Mercari (also reddit sometimes) for reselling fragrances. You can find previously sold items (under respective / the mentioned brands) to help with determining the prices of what yer selling. You can choose to pay for the shipping or have the buyer pay, then just drop off at the post office (or ups) where a label will be printed for you. Theres a minimal fee but you can figure that in your pricing if you want. Ive had nothing but positive experiences selling as well as buying (samples, decants, full bottles). Theres also a marketplace here on the forum!
Also in the bay too, lmk if u have any Q’s or need any help.
 
Not sure if theres a site or just an app but mostly I use Mercari (also reddit sometimes) for reselling fragrances. You can find previously sold items (under respective / the mentioned brands) to help with determining the prices of what yer selling. You can choose to pay for the shipping or have the buyer pay, then just drop off at the post office (or ups) where a label will be printed for you. Theres a minimal fee but you can figure that in your pricing if you want. Ive had nothing but positive experiences selling as well as buying (samples, decants, full bottles). Theres also a marketplace here on the forum!
Also in the bay too, lmk if u have any Q’s or need any help.
Thank you for the tips. Reselling is a whole new world for me so I’m trying to gather as much information as I can.
 
Thank you for the tips. Reselling is a whole new world for me so I’m trying to gather as much information as I can.
It's a tiny market, spread pretty far, and finding any specific good recent sales price is slim to no data spread across FB groups, forums, reddit, 3rd party platforms like mercari/ebay. and a single datapoint for any, if available, will likely not be representative of the market. One eager buyer tracking down a fav may have others lined up, or could be a one off. Are you looking to move them fast or maximize value? I'd generally expect a discount for most, with a few that have become iconic to carry the weight... there is a forum related FB sales gorup you should check. oddly it was all non vendor goods, just all ensars and bortnikovs flipping when i checked and never checked again though, but sounds like a good avenue for you.
 
Back
Top