Frank Vanilla Attar by Tyson
Santal Neroli Attar by Tyson


It is a reality if ingredients are super duper, even a fresh blend would make you feel its verve and vitality. And if aged, the way these both are now, a class is established. Tyson played the musical instrument the Sarood with just two strings: Frankincense and Vanilla, and then Santal and Neroli.

I dabbed the former on the right hand and the latter on the left. The aroma has inhaled me in toto. When eyelids get heavier with intoxication, attar has cast its spell. Now it seems I'm drunk. And I know I don't have to face hangover. Beautiful, in short.

Till today I never let go any product by Tyson un-acquired. And in future, IA, I will not.

One attar 'Vanilla Amber Frank' is with me and wore it twice. I couldn't review that because that fragrance really silenced me, in a positive sense.
 
EO - Sultan Musk Attar. It's....alright. Hasn't really jumped out and grabbed me. I "get" the basmati comparison that's made in the description (I went and took a huge sniff from a bag of basmati rice that I have :Roflmao:) but EO's attars haven't really struck a chord with me. I enjoy the EDP, EO1 but no so much their attars.
I still need to really "wear" them all as opposed to testing, but today I applied my usual amount for a proper wearing - it's nice, definitely but just hasn't blown me away
 
Try sultan leather attar,has that not blown u away?
EO - Sultan Musk Attar. It's....alright. Hasn't really jumped out and grabbed me. I "get" the basmati comparison that's made in the description (I went and took a huge sniff from a bag of basmati rice that I have [emoji23]) but EO's attars haven't really struck a chord with me. I enjoy the EDP, EO1 but no so much their attars.
I still need to really "wear" them all as opposed to testing, but today I applied my usual amount for a proper wearing - it's nice, definitely but just hasn't blown me away

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk
 
EO - Sultan Musk Attar. It's....alright. Hasn't really jumped out and grabbed me. I "get" the basmati comparison that's made in the description (I went and took a huge sniff from a bag of basmati rice that I have :Roflmao:) but EO's attars haven't really struck a chord with me. I enjoy the EDP, EO1 but no so much their attars.
I still need to really "wear" them all as opposed to testing, but today I applied my usual amount for a proper wearing - it's nice, definitely but just hasn't blown me away
Just one: Sultan Leather Attar (the old one) that is 'attar'.

Didn't you read the description where too many articles (ingredients) were mentioned. It clearly shows that the scent has been made through a hotch potch. And name is given Musk. Strange. My friends acquired it, and they informed me about the quality of aroma. Of course things done in hurry is like this. Three moths and four or five attars. Anyway.
 
Last edited:
Frank Vanilla Attar by Tyson
Santal Neroli Attar by Tyson


It is a reality if ingredients are super duper, even a fresh blend would make you feel its verve and vitality. And if aged, the way these both are now, a class is established. Tyson played the musical instrument the Sarood with just two strings: Frankincense and Vanilla, and then Santal and Neroli.

I dabbed the former on the right hand and the latter on the left. The aroma has inhaled me in toto. When eyelids get heavier with intoxication, attar has cast its spell. Now it seems I'm drunk. And I know I don't have to face hangover. Beautiful, in short.

Till today I never let go any product by Tyson un-acquired. And in future, IA, I will not.

One attar 'Vanilla Amber Frank' is with me and wore it twice. I couldn't review that because that fragrance really silenced me, in a positive sense.
It will be interesting to see what you think of the pearl attar I sent you as its 15 different ingrediencies and the only attar ive made with more that 3 to 4 . It sweet and cooling , melons , pears , apples , peaches , woodsy spice , musky , ambergris oceanic . Perfectly balanced in a way that you cannot tell any individual note its all become a seamless melody , the horns are not playing to loudly over the cello and the drums are in sync . each note is complementary to the whole symphony . In this way this mix has created a song a story a revelation to the senses .
This was by far the most complex attar ive ever created with some very out of the box approaches , it really was reversed engineered from the base note up , were I started at the end and worked my way back .
 
It will be interesting to see what you think of the pearl attar I sent you as its 15 different ingrediencies and the only attar ive made with more that 3 to 4 . It sweet and cooling , melons , pears , apples , peaches , woodsy spice , musky , ambergris oceanic . Perfectly balanced in a way that you cannot tell any individual note its all become a seamless melody , the horns are not playing to loudly over the cello and the drums are in sync . each note is complementary to the whole symphony . In this way this mix has created a song a story a revelation to the senses .
This was by far the most complex attar ive ever created with some very out of the box approaches , it really was reversed engineered from the base note up , were I started at the end and worked my way back .
You are ecstatic when jotting down these lines. Perfect. It shows the oil will be perfect. Dear Tyson, if ingredients are of high quality, then the oil will be of high quality. Otherwise, it will suck.

You know I am now fed up with a lot of attars that clearly are actually concoctions of/from aromatic waters. Just imagine, you wanted to use Frangipani, and you had to acquire it from someone else after making him a request to distill it for you. Now the ingredients used, their quality does matter.

I am not after some pleasant and pleasing aroma, but pure and true.

You know, Amber, Frank Vanilla Attar is what makes me speechless. And its feel after an hour is just fabulous. Let's see the Pearl.
 
Last edited:
Monsieur Oud...a bit floral/citrusy in the start but drydown is very nice...good attar for summer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 
I was decanting 'Three Musks & Mysore Sandal Maceration' into another vial for some purpose, a drop fell on the jar. Wiped that and smeared on my hands and face:Roflmao:. Now I am not able to smell and feel what I was trying to create as I was blending certain ingredients. This maceration is so strong that it will last for hours.

No heating at all. Just the heat and pressure and stirring of time has compelled the Musk grains to liberate their Musk aroma in Mysore Santal. I am very happy now after smearing this sheeny oil.
 
It will be interesting to see what you think of the pearl attar I sent you as its 15 different ingrediencies and the only attar ive made with more that 3 to 4 . It sweet and cooling , melons , pears , apples , peaches , woodsy spice , musky , ambergris oceanic . Perfectly balanced in a way that you cannot tell any individual note its all become a seamless melody , the horns are not playing to loudly over the cello and the drums are in sync . each note is complementary to the whole symphony . In this way this mix has created a song a story a revelation to the senses .
This was by far the most complex attar ive ever created with some very out of the box approaches , it really was reversed engineered from the base note up , were I started at the end and worked my way back .

Well said @tyson ... wearing this one tonight and I’ve gotta say everything comes together beautifully as one...feels strange calling it an “attar” as it is so different than any attars I have ever come across...
Very enjoyable, calming fragrance...

Edit to add:
If you enjoy / like the smell of osmanthus, this one is absolutely a “must have.”
 
Last edited:
Back
Top