holy-wood
True Ouddict
Not that I have anything of note to compare it with, I was highly surprised at the quality of the Indian mysore oil from Desrosiers International (USA) I purchased a few months ago. I had emailed beforehand for more info as I was skeptical of the $89/15ml offering, but knew the seller had a reputation for quality essential oils, in house lab testing, and actively spending their time testing and exposing fake/adulterated eo’s online (Dr. Pappas of EO University). The rep assured me it was authentic, recently distilled and one of the best they came across, and it is now a daily oil for me. It is as creamy, buttery, spicy, rich and brightly herbaceous as I could have imagined an authentic mysore to be! Its light in color, has great depth, perfect consistency and has worked / performed as well as the sumptuous dry-downs ive found in ALD’s indian attars im used to wearing : gulab and genda; so not the echelon of some the vendor offerings here I assume, but such a rewarding daily dab …or 6. Highly recommended for the value of 15ml (also avail in bulk) tho and am looking forward to formulating with it in the future.
Last edited:
