Hello Community, after reading many positive thoughts about Gallica Apothecary Rose absolute I decided I must try this and bought a one gram sample (along with their amazing honey blond tobacco) on Etsy from Violetglassforever (his red champa is otherworldly) . I own Turkish rose absolute and Bulgarian otto but this Gallica rose has really "spoken to me" nice lime citrus "7up Sprite" fizzy top note quality. Seems to have perhaps more dimension and playful fun then the other roses I own. I tried the Gallica Apothecary rose from Liberty Naturals originally but as is so often the cased with Liberty their offerings are hit and miss (Their Osmanthus and Lotus absolutes are very low quality) . Really pleased with my new absolute. I think I will make an attar with this rose as the star. Bought the 5 gram tonight.
If anyone has any thoughts or blending suggestions for Apothecary Rose and how to showcase its beauty . Any fans of this rose?
Thank you
Mark
If anyone has any thoughts or blending suggestions for Apothecary Rose and how to showcase its beauty . Any fans of this rose?
Thank you
Mark