Andrew Salkin
it's aboud time!
Tarakan sticks from dr I smell great! Have this cooling creamy sweetness to them!
JK’s Malinau sticks are really nice too!Ken's PNG! My absolute favorite stick so far.
Not super impressed with the Nha Trang - Its a more subtle scent for me I guess.
JK’s Green Kyara. Amazing to me...I love these sticks! I’d be super glad interested to get others take.
These are current offering?
Yeah, they should be up on his site.These are current offering?
Those PNG sticks are indeed deliciousKen's PNG! My absolute favorite stick so far.
Not super impressed with the Nha Trang - Its a more subtle scent for me I guess.
Homemade Borneo stick (Makko version)
The makko adds woodiness and a touch of dry spice,
ideally... I should use less makko next time.
The agarwood itself is truly beautiful.
I used Baieido Makko at about 20%, next time I will try 5-10%. No white ash, nor anything else.




