Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you want to play hard ?
I add the tuberose dream and also the chypre one hmmm I forgot the name but it was terrific too.
Congrats brother Ashfaque !
Sultan Pasha - Al Hareem
Ashfaque - Hiatus

(hope you don't mind me nominating this brother @Ashfaque, you're a talented nose and I loved this composition!)

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

I assumed that every oil or attar nominated would have been made by a vendor! No thought was given to the possibility that a normal member may have produced a composition that could be nominated. Trust @Alkhadra to break the mould and find a gap in the whole exercise :thumbsdown:
 
Sultan Pasha - Al Hareem
Ashfaque - Hiatus

(hope you don't mind me nominating this brother @Ashfaque, you're a talented nose and I loved this composition!)
Oh you want to play hard ?
I add the tuberose dream and also the chypre one hmmm I forgot the name but it was terrific too.
Congrats brother Ashfaque !

SubhanAllah - Alhamdulillah - I'm flattered and honoured that you liked my experiments. Thank you both very much.
@F4R1d0uX That chypre one is called Radiant Chypre.
@Alkhadra I didn't like the dry down of Hiatus. So since sending you and others that I've tweaked it with the kind help of Farid. I may wear one of my own (or T-Rex from Zoologist) later today in a wedding programme. 🙂
 
Just had a barrage of complaints from people saying they wanted to nominate. This happened last year and I honestly do not understand why people don't read the rules and get their nominations in early.

We will reopen the nominations for another 3 days after which the voting will start.
 
Right. Nominations are now definitely closed! Thanks to all who nominated.

We will now have a first voting round to select which Natural Perfumes should go into the final round of voting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top