I'm currently waiting on a couple more oils before I make my final decision,BTW do anyone know if Treasure Oud Star Oud was released this year?
You can choose oils from different regions as per the post above
I'm currently waiting on a couple more oils before I make my final decision,BTW do anyone know if Treasure Oud Star Oud was released this year?

That's a great 1 but I don't think it was released this year unless its a different batchOud Of The Year, or Best Oud Of The Year.
I vote for Assam Organic Meghalaya![]()
Price/quality ratio : laos 95 from zak.
Makes it oud of the year for me.
If only quality : Qandahar 2 from Al shareef.
Oud of the Year Nominees:
Qandahaar II (ASO)
Malay Encens (HoM)
Ceylon Royale (IO)
Suriranka Senkoh (EO)
Laos 95 (Agarwood Assam/Zak)
Organic entry: Assam Organic Meghalaya (EO)

I must say:
ASO: Qandahaar II
AgarwoodAssam: Laos 1995
Soon time to make a poll so please everyone submit your recommendation today 🙂
Yes.. great list there. Nothing from Taha I see?! I’m surprised, but maybe his oils were released recently so you didn’t try them?

Yes, unfortunately none from Taha, I am usually too slow to decide with his oils and miss out. I suspect Ayu would've been in my list but regrettably I missed it. Oud game a challenge when you oriented to take time deciding.😕
![]()
Yes, unfortunately none from Taha, I am usually too slow to decide with his oils and miss out. I suspect Ayu would've been in my list but regrettably I missed it. Oud game a challenge when you oriented to take time deciding.😕
![]()
Sameone oud regardless of it being wild or organic is my choice also.