Wait! what is that?
FirewoodWait! what is that?
Hahahaha! i meant what region. Not that learned yet.Firewood
It’s Indian but I don’t know which region to be honest, I’ll have to ask the salesman .Hahahaha! i meant what region. Not that learned yet.
I really am not living in the right part of the world for my interests!View attachment 44801
A stop at one of my favorite shops
And that’s just the Indian oud section 😁I really am not living in the right part of the world for my interests!
It makes me happy to think of you immersed in your experiments and surrounded by markets overflowing with luxury aromatics. This is the way it should beAnd that’s just the Indian oud section 😁
Picked up two Thai Ouds, Laotian oud and sandalwood oils
I sometimes carry bottles of my blends in my pockets and show them to sellers. Most blends sold are a mixture of synthetics. Or very simple blends between two Ouds, or Oud and rose. Nothing complex and 50% of the stuff in shops comes from the same source. That’s why I like this shop, it’s one of the few ones that blends their own stuff, and has things that I didn’t see anywhere locally like pure sandalwood oil, Vietnam oud oils and Laotian oud oil.It makes me happy to think of you immersed in your experiments and surrounded by markets overflowing with luxury aromatics. This is the way it should be
I currently do all Of my Oud shopping online. I really should start to develop relations with vendors on the ground. There’s plenty of them. I just find it convenient to do it from the comfort of my home.View attachment 44801
A stop at one of my favorite shops
You should do that definitely, they sometimes stock odd and rare things.I currently do all Of my Oud shopping online. I really should start to develop relations with vendors on the ground. There’s plenty of them. I just find it convenient to do it from the comfort of my home.
is this shop in Doha? Looks high-endish.
Interesting. It’s good to see other urban areas develop in Qatar. All we’re ever used to hearing about is Doha. Maybe my geographic knowledge is outdated. I must visit one day!You should do that definitely, they sometimes stock odd and rare things.
The shop is in Al Khor not Doha.
Has an advantage: new development=low rent= low prices 😁Interesting. It’s good to see other urban areas develop in Qatar. All we’re ever used to hearing about is Doha. Maybe my geographic knowledge is outdated. I must visit one day!
Much better quality pictureOud agarwood sinking