TIBETAN & SIBERIAN & KASHMIRI MUSKS, WHITE ROSE, MYSORE SANDAL: This is I macerated ten hours before. Actually, first I mixed grains- Tibetan, Siberian and Kashmiri- in a black-capped bottle, and added a few drops of Mysore Sandal to make Musk paste. It was done approximately two weeks before.

Then today I blended White Rose and Mysore Sandal (0.9 ml each) and added Musk Paste in this blend. The orange coloured capped plastic bottle is Musk Rose Sandal.

It is I macerated to use it in Oud blends. I am sure, after a month, this maceration- Musks+Rose+Mysore Sandal- will be potent enough that its two to three drops will be more than enough to have a Musk and Rose laden Oud.
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Last edited:
Oud, Santal & Niroli Attar by Tyson: Tyson, you will kill me. First, I was into the whirl of Oud, Santal and Frangipani. And now this.
A bead of Mysore Santal: Pure Santal Divine Aroma

Dearie Hassam, this attar mentioned above is more mesmerizing that Sultan Leather Attar for me. The reason I will mention in the review.
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Oud, Santal & Niroli Attar by Tyson: Tyson, you will kill me. First, I was into the whirl of Oud, Santal and Frangipani. And now this.
A bead of Mysore Santal: Pure Santal Divine Aroma

Dearie Hassam, this attar mentioned above is more mesmerizing that Sultan Leather Attar for me. The reason I will mention in the review.
View attachment 2986
Thanks uncle munir for mention,how much and how to buy

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk
 
Thanks uncle munir for mention,how much and how to buy
Dearie, Tyson can be contacted in this connection. I am not sure whether he has offered it on the Forum or not.

But I can safely vouch for the supreme quality of two attars:
1. Oud, Frangipani, Santal Mysore
2. Oud, Niriloi, Santal Mysore

These attars have drastic vibrancy, even dynamic than 90 % oud oils that are much famous and are considered either legend or would be legend. A paradigm shift sort of attars they are. I have requested Tyson to create an attar with Spikenard (Musk Root/ Sunbul al Teeb), Oud and Sandal.
 
Thanks uncle munir for mention,how much and how to buy

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk
I have only one tola of the mysore/agar/neroli pm me if interested, i was giong to keep it for myself but i still have 2 so i can part with one
 
Dearie, Tyson can be contacted in this connection. I am not sure whether he has offered it on the Forum or not.

But I can safely vouch for the supreme quality of two attars:
1. Oud, Frangipani, Santal Mysore
2. Oud, Niriloi, Santal Mysore

These attars have drastic vibrancy, even dynamic than 90 % oud oils that are much famous and are considered either legend or would be legend. A paradigm shift sort of attars they are. I have requested Tyson to create an attar with Spikenard (Musk Root/ Sunbul al Teeb), Oud and Sandal.
The oud ,niroli, sandal, is 150 usd for a tola (alcohol based)
 
The oud ,niroli, sandal, is 150 usd for a tola (alcohol based)
Tyson, if possible save some for me. In next package, I will request you to send it to me. The vial I already have is there on the table, not hidden in the chest. I love it when my guests come to me, and when when they smell it, and love it. I would love to have more and more of this nuova fragranza. Would you please permit me to brag and boast (for some time) that I myself distilled it:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:. Let me impress my friends.😉😉😉!

Your following attars would always remain with me:

1. Agar-Neroli-Sandal: This is a fragrance Bermuda triangle. I didn't buy the second bottle of any oil at all. Never ever. But this one is badly needed. So please save some for me.

2. And if Agar-Frangipani-Sandal is still I have. Marvellous.

3. Agar-Gardenia-Sandal is intoxicating.

And the request I already have tendered is to co-distill Agar-Sandal-Spikenard.

Creativity without cosmopolitan vision is linear and monotonous cult. You widened the canvass.
 
Tyson, if possible save some for me. In next package, I will request you to send it to me. The vial I already have is there on the table, not hidden in the chest. I love it when my guests come to me, and when when they smell it, and love it. I would love to have more and more of this nuova fragranza. Would you please permit me to brag and boast (for some time) that I myself distilled it:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:. Let me impress my friends.😉😉😉!

Your following attars would always remain with me:

1. Agar-Neroli-Sandal: This is a fragrance Bermuda triangle. I didn't buy the second bottle of any oil at all. Never ever. But this one is badly needed. So please save some for me.

2. And if Agar-Frangipani-Sandal is still I have. Marvellous.

3. Agar-Gardenia-Sandal is intoxicating.

And the request I already have tendered is to co-distill Agar-Sandal-Spikenard.

Creativity without cosmopolitan vision is linear and monotonous cult. You widened the canvass.

Simple things i find are the most beautiful ,so i highlight a flower . To breath in its perfection this does it for me . Sometimes we get lost in a sea of scents so i keep it simple but deep as the ocean .I will keep a tola of the agar/neroli/sandal for you my dear friend .

i have access to some very old Hawaiian sandalwood which i think would be glorious with some agar and spikenard. Finding some suitable agar will be the challange . Im leaning toward some high grade plantation wood .

By all means tell your freinds you distilled it . Its my honor
 
Last edited:
Simple things i find are the most beautiful ,so i highlight a flower . To breath in its perfection this does it for me . Sometimes we get lost in a sea of scents so i keep it simple but deep as the ocean .I will keep a tola of the agar/neroli/sandal for you my dear friend .

i have access to some very old Hawaiian sandalwood which i think would be glorious with some agar and spikenard. Finding some suitable agar will be the challange . Im leaning toward some high grade plantation wood .
Thanks a lot, Sir. I would love to have Agar Neroli Sandal.

Hawaiian Sandal I haven't tried yet; so, I can't say anything. Mysore has no substitute. But you know better. And plantation wood will do, if the quality is that you generally refers to.

You know, one thing I would always love to learn from you is 'how to detect the oil is outcome of low grade wood mixed with high grade wood'.
 
Thanks a lot, Sir. I would love to have Agar Neroli Sandal.

Hawaiian Sandal I haven't tried yet; so, I can't say anything. Mysore has no substitute. But you know better. And plantation wood will do, if the quality is that you generally refers to.

You know, one thing I would always love to learn from you is 'how to detect the oil is outcome of low grade wood mixed with high grade wood'.
maybe ill use mysore sandalwood , well see i do have my eye on a nice sinking log sitting in the goverment warehouse in india.
the only way id use wild agar anymore is if i extract the resin with alcohol and them make a alcohol based attar. Then you only need 20-30 grams vs kilo's.
I think one can dectectthe vibration of a oil if properly attuned into it . When i smell the oil im not really smelling it im feeling it listning to it and then when i raise my qi or chi i let it take me higher in its energies , if its been diluted i can feel its lack of Qi or life force . The old woods have an incredible life force and i can feel its power , so much like Some gas stations may offer up to five different octane ratings, including a super premium, which typically has a rating of 93. Should not Oud be the same ,how many different octane's should oud have , what is standard what is extrodanary . Extra-ordanary is fiction in oud , it would take a million dollars to create a few grams . I would say that we can reach the highest hights still with sandal and other things but not with agar, but it is still there in a sliver of kynam on the burner . I feel like i can tell even the persons energies that distilled the woods , there signature is left in the oil . To feel the oil on a very deep level one can know what its made of wheather its low grade wood or high grade or mixed , the scents do not lie but we must not smell we must feel with our hearts and our soul.
 
Extra-ordanary is fiction in oud , it would take a million dollars to create a few grams .
I would say that we can reach the highest hights still with sandal and other things but not with agar,
'not to be' is the answer.

That's it. I don't want to initiate a highly sensitive topic at all. But members are thinking beings. Tons of oils, and kilograms of wood. Strange. I therefore like Ajmal and ASQ that they don't create environment at all. I know that the experienced olfactory detects in no time that 90 per cent oils are mixtures. Personally I love Oud oils, even an artisanal one as well that is based on techniques, not wood.

I became conscious when I observed that you talk very less about the Ouds in vogue. Thanks for your response.
 
Simple things i find are the most beautiful ,so i highlight a flower . To breath in its perfection this does it for me . Sometimes we get lost in a sea of scents so i keep it simple but deep as the ocean .I will keep a tola of the agar/neroli/sandal for you my dear friend .

i have access to some very old Hawaiian sandalwood which i think would be glorious with some agar and spikenard. Finding some suitable agar will be the challange . Im leaning toward some high grade plantation wood .

By all means tell your freinds you distilled it . Its my honor
Hawaiian Sandalwood is impressive is strong nuances like Mysore but expensive but worth it for if you are a sandalwood fanatic, personally love all sandalwood but recently was given some Bengali sandalwood from super young tree and it was a totally different scent profile, I can compare it to Sandali Attars available in India and Bangladesh then it clicked in " they are using young trees " my previous Bengali sandalwood oil had a strong sandalwood dry down but top note was like cream cheese from a cheese cake , very creamy , and asked my uncle how come this oil was like that? He responded " trees were over 80 years old and the other trees was 15 years old " and burning the Young chips Has a pencil sharpener smell 🙁, but sandalwood nuances are there , the older chips sweet and creamy with lots of Sandalwood flavours , sandalwood has a mystical vibe for sure and I have lots to learn and study about this tree "for learning there is always a beginning and never and ending " :Geek:
 
Hawaiian Sandalwood is impressive is strong nuances like Mysore but expensive but worth it for if you are a sandalwood fanatic, personally love all sandalwood but recently was given some Bengali sandalwood from super young tree and it was a totally different scent profile, I can compare it to Sandali Attars available in India and Bangladesh then it clicked in " they are using young trees " my previous Bengali sandalwood oil had a strong sandalwood dry down but top note was like cream cheese from a cheese cake , very creamy , and asked my uncle how come this oil was like that? He responded " trees were over 80 years old and the other trees was 15 years old " and burning the Young chips Has a pencil sharpener smell 🙁, but sandalwood nuances are there , the older chips sweet and creamy with lots of Sandalwood flavours , sandalwood has a mystical vibe for sure and I have lots to learn and study about this tree "for learning there is always a beginning and never and ending " :Geek:
Im definetly a sandalwood fanatic and love love love it , but not the young trees i like em old and full of divine mature resin 😀 Im not to set on one kind of sandal i enjoy them all . I would love to find a old growth tree from anywere and distill it so if you have any souces Ish we should do a project together
 
Absolutely InshaAllah
Im definetly a sandalwood fanatic and love love love it , but not the young trees i like em old and full of divine mature resin 😀 Im not to set on one kind of sandal i enjoy them all . I would love to find a old growth tree from anywere and distill it so if you have any souces Ish we should do a project together
 
Back
Top