Rai Munir
Musk Man
Read a lot about Hindustan 1.
Respected AZsmell, what about Sutera Sumba, please?
Read a lot about Hindustan 1.
Nice enjoy.... you sure @Taha didnt accidently send you sandalwood instead of H1![]()
Read a lot about Hindustan 1.
Respected AZsmell, what about Sutera Sumba, please?
Not just amazing, but the superlative degrees of all adjectives denoting 'stunning'. I am awaiting Hindustan 1 and Syed Ascent. Let's see.H1 sounds so amazing
Also, the on going distillations at Imperial Oud
(Sri Lanka and Premium Hindi)
Mannnnnn, how I wish...
very nice akhi. i will post some pictures of my own when i get a chanceKashmiri, Siberian and Tibetan Musks & Vintage Wild Malaysian, Borneo, Indonesian, Hindi Ouds & Vintage Mysore Sandal Macerations:
Only that person can imagine aroma who has smelt three Musk grains, and has tried super quality Ouds and Mysore Sandal.
Musk grains are in a large amount in each maceration.
No heating at all.
No sandal other than Vintage Mysore Sandal.
View attachment 3646
View attachment 3647

I feel inclined@Rai Munir do you also add musk to your tea...![]()
. At the moment, Sandal powder even in milk tea😉. But I have tasted that much grains that now the moment I taste some Musk maceration, I reach to the species (Kashmiri, Tibetan, Siberian), most of time.very nice akhi. i will post some pictures of my own when i get a chance
I would love to see those, dear brother Abdullah. Especially Musk Oud macerations.very nice akhi. i will post some pictures of my own when i get a chance
Kashmiri, Siberian and Tibetan Musks & Vintage Wild Malaysian, Borneo, Indonesian, Hindi Ouds & Vintage Mysore Sandal Macerations:
Only that person can imagine aroma who has smelt three Musk grains, and has tried super quality Ouds and Mysore Sandal.
Musk grains are in a large amount in each maceration.
No heating at all.
No sandal other than Vintage Mysore Sandal.
View attachment 3646
View attachment 3647
@Al Shareef Oudh, respected Sir, you always come up with something extravagantly stunning.Dear brother Rai Munir wonderful just needs two additions, Musk in water and pod skins in none denatured alcohol. This will open another dimension of learning for you.
@Al Shareef Oudh, respected Sir, you always come up with something extravagantly stunning.
Pod skins, hmmm, do you mean epithelium or silver lining inside the pod wall or something else? And if you guide me how to use alcohol and pod skins, and for what purpose, sir, I will be thankful.
I have Kashmiri Pod and Tibetan Pods that are fully dried, and the Siberian is still having moisture. Which would you suggest, Sir?remove as much hair from pod as possible, cut the whole empty pod into small pieces and macerate into none denatured alcohol. Keep each region skin in a separate bottle with enough alcohol to cover the skins. Close the lid tightly and give good shake 2 times a day for one week, then one shake a day for 2 weeks, then one shake a week there after. The purpose will reveal itself to you in 3-4 months.
I have Kashmiri Pod and Tibetan Pods that are fully dried, and the Siberian is still having moisture. Which would you suggest, Sir?
Jaza'akumullah, respected Sir.Can do all of them.
I would love to see those, dear brother Abdullah. Especially Musk Oud macerations.
![[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos](https://data.ouddict.com/attachments/3/3681-e700d4143875d3b6b34fa499b88a0a80.jpg?hash=69n02GB6a1)
Oh boy, you just activated @Rai Munir with those photosBhai @Rai Munir kept my promise and dug just few of our bottles out for you.
Kashmiri
Chinese
Various Himalayan
Siberian
In
20 year old Mysore
Moringa
Fractionted Coconut
Perfumers alcohol
Various Ouds
2 big bottles on the left are pod shells and skins
These are just some of the sample/test bottles taken from the master bottles. All bottles are labelled with ratio, ingredients and date. The sample bottles are swiped every now and again, shaken and scent progression is studied and logged.
The master bottles are kept in a cool dark place and just aired and shaken every once in a while.
We use them in our blends and some have been used in an upcoming release.
Age between 2 to 8 years hereView attachment 3666 View attachment 3668 View attachment 3669 View attachment 3670 View attachment 3671