ScentExplorer
Oud Beginner
How to get these, is there any website?oh look what just arrived from Great Britain!
View attachment 23997
How to get these, is there any website?oh look what just arrived from Great Britain!
View attachment 23997
Yes you can contact Yusa at n instagram for now as they are developing their website and Etsy still.How to get these, is there any website?
They look like hundreds of little pockets of oil....lovely natural design in the composition....Malaysian
![]()
My @Habz786 oil collection 😍
View attachment 24592
If I buy any more then it'll have to go into a separate container thing which will ruin the aesthetic... Damn
Dang! This looks like heaven!My @Habz786 oil collection 😍
View attachment 24592
If I buy any more then it'll have to go into a separate container thing which will ruin the aesthetic... Damn
TBH, far from it I think! I stupidly sold a lot of your earlier releases that I had 🙁Send a list of names please as this would be a list im sure of most of my oils!
Looks nice! How’s their oil? I contacted them and they told me they weren’t taking new customers!! Couldn’t even try 🤷🏻♂️Brunei oud @angkasaoudbrunei, fresh harvest. There is also the Queen nearby
That's probably unharvested agarwood. I wish we could see more of the harvesting and cleaning videos of agarwood to see how the tree yields different shapes and sizes of wood that we get as customers.Looks like a pic of a rotten 2x4 or fence post. 🙂
Must be a funny angle on the wood piece or something.
One of the reason is that he could barely meet the local demand since it just a small local distiller.Looks nice! How’s their oil? I contacted them and they told me they weren’t taking new customers!! Couldn’t even try 🤷🏻♂️
On Instagram I see them doing trade shows and other events with lots of oil displaysOne of the reason is that he could barely meet the local demand since it just a small local distiller.
from (top) left to right....Send a list of names please as this would be a list im sure of most of my oils!
That one is attar not pure oud oilsOn Instagram I see them doing trade shows and other events with lots of oil displays
Must be a big local market of wealthy consumers. 🤷🏻♂️