So I discovered a way to extract high quality kyara and keep all notes intact!! With 95% alcohol! This is the best extract I have managed out of countless tries! All is good but this one is just strong and oily!! On skin it smells as strong as 3grams kinam in a small jar and it lasts 15-18 hours! Not loud like essential oils but it is there and it lasts !! The aroma changes also which is just crazy! Maybe this is because I did it with three different types of kyaras which smelled completely different from each other! In the pictures is the first run of the kyara shavings I did
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    C521D391-5AC1-4B36-8714-8E9069B16A3C.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 221
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    C67532DC-D72B-4AB9-9F0F-3C22CF6223EF.webp
    78 KB · Views: 199
Always psyched to see somebody experimenting with home extraction here.
 
Your Oudh images always look edible...😇
they are, I love eating wood and especially extracts I make, they truly are medicinal and psychoactive. I am surprised it is not a big thing on this forum. Also, eating wood and extracts from the wood must be from very wild and unmanipulated by growth tactics or must be bio. Then it is also the case of heavy metals MAYBE. but so far I have been loving it, and i eat the tinniest amounts.
 
Nah, was kalakasi from Nagaland. Just seems a high bunk wood to resin ratio, I'll give it a burn when I'm back in a week.

I was gona say it looks exactly like some kalakassi which I have. Mine ended up being a lot better than it looks because the resinated part was very dense. Loads of oil came out.
 
Back
Top