Nah, was kalakasi from Nagaland. Just seems a high bunk wood to resin ratio, I'll give it a burn when I'm back in a week.
I believe I have the same wood as you. The wood wasn't cleaned very well. I tried heating the non resinated wood thinking it might be full of oil but got no smell at all. The resinated part wasn't too bad.
 
La collection de Sproat..


. 20230324_224312.jpg
ASO / Agar Aromas / Oud Hindi Global
20230324_224640.jpg
La Mainson Khenata / Agar Assam
20230324_224622.jpg


Imperial Oud
20230324_224600.jpg

Mellifluence
20230324_224515.jpg

Habz
20230324_224450.jpg

Mellifluence ouds / Rising Phoenix / Habz
20230324_224458.jpg
Al Hashimi & Royal Bengal Ouds
20230324_224844.jpg
Ensar / Olefaktory / Tyson / Tabeer Oud
20230324_224830.jpg
Agar Aura / Sultan Pasha / Grandawood / Miyaz
20230324_224824.jpg


Some recent buys that I haven't bothered putting away and are on my table in the living room
20230324_225246.jpg
20230324_225242.jpg


In summary:
WTF
 
Last edited:
La collection de Sproat..


.View attachment 26569
ASO / Agar Aromas / Oud Hindi Global
View attachment 26562
La Mainson Khenata / Agar Assam
View attachment 26563


Imperial Oud
View attachment 26564

Mellifluence
View attachment 26565

Habz
View attachment 26568

Mellifluence ouds / Rising Phoenix / Habz
View attachment 26566
Al Hashimi & Royal Bengal Ouds
View attachment 26571
Ensar / Olefaktory / Tyson / Tabeer Oud
View attachment 26572
Agar Aura / Sultan Pasha / Grandawood / Miyaz
View attachment 26573


Some recent buys that I haven't bothered putting away and are on my table in the living room
View attachment 26567
View attachment 26570


In summary:
WTF
Impressive!
 
Dear Bryan
Your love for Jasmine is worth-appreaciating. I sensed it when we talked about Borneo Zen.

I will share my views about Jasmine Musk by Dr Prasun very soon. Today, I wore his Borneo. I would name it Borneoesque Musk.
Actually I really do not like Jasmine but in Borneo Zen it touched my soul.
 
Dang those look like nice pieces of oud…
 
A’meen i’d suggest. Very classic scent representative of a particular style of oud that is worth getting to know!
 
Back
Top