Today I feel so blessed and happy about my olfactory heaven that wanted to share with you guys my wild kyara collection that took me 4 years to find, and my favorite kyara at the moment. This whole stash is close to 21grams 😌 There is red, green, purple, yellow, white, black, soil kyara, Hainan kyara, 61 famous kinds, 200kinds, 120kinds, every kind you name it it is in here and not many have similar profiles but a couple. Other than that they are completely different from one another. Only one I can’t find yet is blue and I will probably never find.

The one pictured here is 1.55g and I think about it all day some times, well I think about a lot of them on the daily. There is no trying to explain the aroma of this specific one as with most, and it is impossible to remember the full aroma of it! There is just nothing that relates and the charm is so special so it really can not be explained and it is not only aroma but feel of body, mind and especially nose for some reason even the nose feels touched by the divine. Every time I smell it I am blown out of this world in shock and every time I think the same “how come I can’t remember the aroma?” It is uplifting and happy vibe, it makes me so excited for hours that It literally just makes me sit back and non stop think about how gorgeous it is. I really wish that you could all smell this stuff
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    73C17FA4-130E-4BD3-86CE-B44818FBAC74.webp
    186.4 KB · Views: 276
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    A72E2433-8E81-4B54-AF4E-F337C456406F.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Here are a couple more. The one is close to 500years old and to the naked eye doesn’t look like much, isn’t dripping oil at all but on the heater the most majestic potent soul stirring aroma it is unbelievable how such low resin-oil looking kyara can be so powerful…it is as if at one point it was very oily and the oils have magically shrunk and reappear when heated. A special black kyara that has flashes of white in it…sweet and savory! A spicy-sweet-flowery yellow kyara so gorgeous! Two special otherworldly green kyaras that are so lush, deep and clear! And lastly an extremely rare hard white kyara that smells like almond blossoms, orchid root, cherry, spice cookies and other otherworldly aromas. They are all kodo bombs and I use .005-.01 for literally days turning the heater on and off whenever I feel a 5-10 minute session at one of the many heat stages that are within the sessions, but if used correctly under amount and heating technique the aroma lingers in the room for hours with amounts like .02…of course we are talking about a small room tho lol
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    D0C7888B-07DB-4D06-997C-4AB71D6D2B38.webp
    138 KB · Views: 183
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    66B5BA14-E2C8-49CD-8BA9-493107A604BD.webp
    87.4 KB · Views: 193
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    67DE28A0-94F2-4920-95DC-8ABFC72C627C.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 186
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    4E34B5DD-A16E-4C32-BA8B-F768ADEA9A84.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 219
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    E2C3DEF7-4215-4D19-A9FD-2F86277B9768.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 204
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    B93C6C2D-4054-4615-AB69-B9D3DAB5EC45.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 204
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    9CD5F7AA-0F7F-4FAF-85C1-8438B4F4D18D.webp
    102.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Looks delicious 😋 Wish you more and more blessings. I will come back to you when I put my hands on some kyara and ask for tipps 😉
 
Here are a couple more. The one is close to 500years old and to the naked eye doesn’t look like much, isn’t dripping oil at all but on the heater the most majestic potent soul stirring aroma it is unbelievable how such low resin-oil looking kyara can be so powerful…it is as if at one point it was very oily and the oils have magically shrunk and reappear when heated. A Hainan kyara that is as if you are heating 2-4 different Chinese agarwoods at once it is so deep and charming! A special black kyara that has flashes of white in it…sweet and savory! A spicy-sweet-flowery yellow kyara so gorgeous! Two special otherworldly green kyaras that are so lush, deep and clear! And lastly an extremely rare hard white kyara that smells like almond blossoms, orchid root, cherry, spice cookies and other otherworldly aromas. They are all kodo bombs and I use .005-.01 for literally days turning the heater on and off whenever I feel a 5-10 minute session at one of the many heat stages that are within the sessions, but if used correctly under amount and heating technique the aroma lingers in the room for hours with amounts like .02…of course we are talking about a small room tho lol
Pretty amazing! I’ll keep an eye out for the blue for you. ;-) Do you use subitism or ceramic for heating?
 
Pretty amazing! I’ll keep an eye out for the blue for you. ;-) Do you use subitism or ceramic for heating?
ceramic for kodo. subitism is no good for kodo unless the design of the heater is specific or unless you will be using more shavings to to make the kyara aroma linger in a small room
 
Would love to hear what you think about this heater after you try it.
hey brother
its not my first heater but i wanted another to compare woods in same time.
here picture of my two heater and each have its advantages i guess
the black one i got from kai, have aluminum exterior, charged by USB, it comes with cable USB-A "into charger" to USB-C in charger.
the screen of it on top of side, shows the temperature, how long its on and battery level.
temp range from 45c to 260c

the Qijiaxin heater considered one of best heaters in market along with Youyuan heater.
this one is fully Taiwanese made, ceramic exterior, bigger heating area, comes with bag for carrying, and its charging device.
bad thing the temperature panel is down so you have to look down always to check it or adjust it...kai heater control down but the panel is top on side so its easier to do with that one.
temp range on this one 50c to 200c.

to each its adventages, i personally like the Qijiaxin more because of how it feel in hand and bigger heating area and you dont have to worry about powder or shavings stuck to side of heating area.
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Indonesia
 
Back
Top