22.99 grams 🤩
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    20230802_235450.webp
    208.8 KB · Views: 295
My package from @mesOUD arrived and I am blown away by the generosity showed by him to a total stranger who have never really talked. I ordered maybe a third of these (the back row) and received so , so much more. Incredible.
I've yet to smell any of the oud oils but sniffed all the essential oils from the applicator and have appreciated them all.

Having all these will be a great way to train my nose to pick up notes. I post reviews on YouTube but am mostly unfamiliar with a lot of material so this is of great help.

Some standouts include,

Oakmoss absolute (so thick in actual oil texture. Smell wise it's dense , chewy and delightful. I am quite familiar with this from vintage fragrancea but haven't actually smelled it neat)
Sicilian lemon.....mmmmmm delicious
Tobacco absolute - Wow. Absolutely blown away by this. It's like a sultan pasha attar in itself, I now realise how much he uses this stuff!!
Birch tar - omg. It's like sitting besides a fire. Very difficult to smell up close continuously
Jasmine sambac -heady and delightful
Tuberose - from smelling it in spray fragrances I thought I wasn't a fan. But, by itself it is luscious
Saffron santal - wooo. Instantly close my eyes and smile in happiness with this
Vetiver absolute -so different to khus.
Jasmine sambac c02, different! Sweeter than the other
Rose damescana and Siberian musk - a great combo .same effect as the saffron
Juniper berries. Was always curious what these smelled of, and one sniff made the connection instantly. Gin!

Am looking forward to getting to know these over the next few weeks. I'm going to start to have to make my own blends, I won't really use these neat and they are cool to smell so I may as well put them to a use! I have a few essential oils now!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    20230824_220608.webp
    143.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
My package from @mesOUD arrived and I am blown away by the generosity showed by him to a total stranger who have never really talked. I ordered maybe a third of these (the back row) and received so , so much more. Incredible.
I've yet to smell any oils but sniffed all the essential oils from the applicator and have appreciated them all.

Having all these will be a great way to train my nose to pick up notes. I post reviews on YouTube but am mostly unfamiliar with a lot of material so this is of great help.

Some standouts include,

Oakmoss absolute (so thick in actual oil texture. Smell wise it's dense , chewy and delightful. I am quite familiar with this from vintage fragrancea but haven't actually smelled it neat)
Sicilian lemon.....mmmmmm delicious
Tobacco absolute - Wow. Absolutely blown away by this. It's like a sultan pasha attar in itself, I now realise how much he uses this stuff!!
Birch tar - omg. It's like sitting besides a fire. Very difficult to smell up close continuously
Jasmine sambac -heady and delightful
Tuberose - from smelling it in spray fragrances I thought I wasn't a fan. But, by itself it is luscious
Saffron santal - wooo. Instantly close my eyes and smile in happiness with this
Vetiver absolute -so different to khus.
Jasmine sambac c02, different! Sweeter than the other
Rose damescana and Siberian musk - a great combo .same effect as the saffron
Juniper berries. Was always curious what these smelled of, and one sniff made the connection instantly. Gin!

Am looking forward to getting to know these over the next few weeks. I'm going to start to have to make my own blends, I won't really use these neat and they are cool to smell so I may as well put them to a use! I have a few essential oils now!
🤩 WoW! Great to see. So Stoked to get mine!!!
 
what to do, you are getting new stuff everyday like Oils, Ouds, Musks and what not, i am unable to control myself and my list is just getting bigger 🤣😂
My own distillations are also coming brother,it seems you wont receive your cargo,best is lets shipp your cargo,for new items can make a second cargo too😂😆
 
Back
Top