A few bottles from my recent order with @mesOUD 🤗
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
I organised my collection over the weekend. Freed up 2 or 3 of these lipstick holders that I use to store my oils and used these ones for my essential oils. I moved all essential oils out and packed in my oud/attars as "tightly" as possible. I have very little space for new oils now!

I have all my ouds/attars grouped by the brand and all essential oils together and then by brand for ones I have one oil of.


[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos

[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
 
Nice stash!
 
Nice stash!
thanks, it's absolute ridiculous when I look at it.
Today, I went through all my bottles and opened the lid for a minute, with the applicator sitting sorta askew to let any oils that is climbing up the bottle run back down. I've posted before about bottles "leaking" and having a build up of oil in the bottle neck/applicator neck and leaking upwards and into the cap. I may have to do this every few months, my bottles seem somewhat fuller after doing that.
 
Back
Top