Unfortunately, I am in USA, Florida
Its highly recommended that you do not order it online because almost everyone who has, suffered a bad experience with the company's sheer lack of transparency and wild batch to batch variations so much so that you might be given a "Kalakassi 150" which is actually a very low tier basic Hindi oud. Moreover, all their oils have now been even further reformulated in that what was once a 'Kalakassi 150' is now what their base lowest tier kalakassi used to be + dilution with other cheap carriers and oils. You'd be surprised to find out that even their most expensive highest rose offerings is adulterated with synthetics and formulations that do not hold true to the definitions of what a pure rose oil should be.
 
Its highly recommended that you do not order it online because almost everyone who has, suffered a bad experience with the company's sheer lack of transparency and wild batch to batch variations so much so that you might be given a "Kalakassi 150" which is actually a very low tier basic Hindi oud. Moreover, all their oils have now been even further reformulated in that what was once a 'Kalakassi 150' is now what their base lowest tier kalakassi used to be + dilution with other cheap carriers and oils. You'd be surprised to find out that even their most expensive highest rose offerings is adulterated with synthetics and formulations that do not hold true to the definitions of what a pure rose oil should be.
Thank you for sharing your perspective.

My experience with Abdul Samad Al Qurashi has been quite different. Over the years, I have purchased a number of products from them, including oud oils, amber blends, musk oils, and fragrances, and I have consistently had positive experiences.
I really love their products and got so many compliments all the time from experts.

While I understand that opinions can vary and that different enthusiasts may have different standards or expectations, I have personally found their products to be authentic, well-made, and of high quality. In fact, Abdul Samad Al Qurashi has been one of the houses that helped deepen my appreciation for traditional perfumery, oud, amber, and musk.

The only issue I have occasionally encountered is that some products are not always available in the size or concentration I am looking for. Other than that, I have generally been very satisfied with both the quality and the overall experience.

Of course, everyone should explore different houses and form their own opinions, but based on my personal experience, I would not hesitate to recommend Abdul Samad Al Qurashi to someone interested in traditional Arabian perfumery.
 
Top