Omani Frankincense Oil (RPP): No doubt this is the best Frankincense I ever experienced. In RPP's Frankincense there is oily feel, not watery. Therefore, velvety smooth aroma is one of the classics. No need to use any other oil with it. For me, it is complete. Superb manifestation of fragrant beatitude.

PS: Today I came across this pleasant surprise: https://www.therisingphoenixgroup.com/product-page/green-velvet
 
Unfortunately never tried AA Cuir Chypre...infact I haven't tried any AA oils except Mai Wan lo. 🙁

You are missing out. Agar Aura, especially his newer oils are a treat. I haven't come across another distiller with his style of ouds. He isn't the only one making great oud but his oils should be experienced.
 
You are missing out. Agar Aura, especially his newer oils are a treat. I haven't come across another distiller with his style of ouds. He isn't the only one making great oud but his oils should be experienced.
I agree...just never happened...dont know why. IA will try to get some soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 
Iris Ambre

A heady attar with some beautiful notes

Floral mossy woody delight .

Reminds me of wet rocks mossy forest with waterfalls around .
 
Vintage Musk Rose & Vintage Musk Santal & Ceylon Sri Pada Blend: Malaysian Oud is considered the best oil that suits Musk. But Ceylon Oud is simply matchless. The final result is Musky Rose coupled with Ceylon Walla Pattian fiery sharpness. Rose has no citrus-y tone. It seems that the Rose petals kept absorbing the Musky dew drops for months, and later, those petals were distilled.

Now I have started using all vintage Musk macerations in certain blends.
 
Last edited:
Vintage Musk Rose & Vintage Musk Santal & Ceylon Sri Pada Blend: Malaysian Oud is considered the best oil that suits Musk. But Ceylon Oud is simply matchless. The final result is Musky Rose coupled with Ceylon Walla Pattian fiery sharpness. Rose has no citrus-y tone. It seems that the Rose petals kept absorbing the Musky dew drops for months, and later, those petals were distilled.

Now I have started using all vintage Musk macerations in certain blends.
I think you smell better than me right now even though I am wearing Tyson's Ambergris+Vanilla. In love with this scent. :Inlove:
 
Ledon Zafora by Mellifluence perfumes ))

Thanks a lot brother Abdullah for such an amazing attar-
Its the first of two attars i try from your house and i am very happy with it.

I personally love orris, saffron and labdanum- and with the 2002 Crete labdanum this attar is very finely balanced dear.

And the fact that brother Abdullah 🙂 uses very rare perfumery materials is an amazing thing mashaAllah ))


I will certainly try some more attars in the near future from Mellifluence ))

It starts with saffron, ylang ylang and nag champa- drying down exquisitely to orris and labdanum with incredible touches of oud-

For my nose, civet is felt near the base notes- even though its listed as a middle note.

Exquisite attar brother Abdullah- well done :clapping::handwaving:
 
It's such a good scent. What did you think of itr kaafila?
Oh dear brother,loved oud patchouli really amazing ,as far as itr kaafila is concerned,did two swipes till now but dont know its not working with me,still trying,but imo oud patchouli and zaafrani gulab got as samples,really they are amazing .

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk
 
Oh dear brother,loved oud patchouli really amazing ,as far as itr kaafila is concerned,did two swipes till now but dont know its not working with me,still trying,but imo oud patchouli and zaafrani gulab got as samples,really they are amazing .

Lovely! I was sent a sample of Zaffrani Santal but have just bought the Ghulab one as I have no rosey fragrances really, thought I'd mix it up a bit 🙂
 
Lovely! I was sent a sample of Zaffrani Santal but have just bought the Ghulab one as I have no rosey fragrances really, thought I'd mix it up a bit 🙂
Yes zaafrani gulab reminds me of sultan pashas al hareem

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top