Some really nice Brunei from Al Hashimi
Roc hard and full of resin
Amazing scent
It is from the current Batch availableThe Collectors Grade or the latest stuff?
King Filli log got a shave today View attachment 13342
Scent is amazing, I’ve shaved all of maybe .3 from that log , some inside some out side But it all smells amazingHows the scent?
Scent is amazing, I’ve shaved all of maybe .3 from that log , some inside some out side But it all smells amazing
Thanks buddy my children will enjoy this much more then I will I suspect!@Andrew Salkin this was one of my top pieces from a very old filipino tree. The centre was not as resinated so hollowed out. In reality without physically being present when a tree is chopped no one can say for sure where the wood is from and rely on suppliers for this information. With Filipines those are the 2 jungles where trees were chopped and now the wood is getting rarer. The pieces i sold will seem a bargain even now but moreso in future![]()
Thanks buddy my children will enjoy this much more then I will I suspect!