Habzoud’s new batch Sinking Walla

Well..........I can’t argue, it really has
a wonderful aroma.

But! Not region changing kind of scent,
no, doesn’t smell like a Borneo, or any
Malaysian vibe, not even Kinam:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Just lovely Walla Patta baby!


Oooooooo, received two samples of oud,
a Cambodi, and a Borneo/Malaysia,
will try them when I have the right moment.
But off the stick though,
has a Habzoud signature.
 
Dr Incense Brunei lovely
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
 
On the burner, a bunch of different artisanal resins made awhile back in-house. I'm glad I kept some for myself, really a different fumigation experience. I have an old batch of Ceylon Resin that really takes you to cloud nine when fumigating, it's scent gets embedded in the skin if used too generously.
 
Bangladeshi premium lot 2 from RPP have to go very light with this wood or it combusts! Lovely on low heat.

This happens with literally every cultivated bangledeshi wood I've ever tried. The outside is deceptive bc it's so dark looking - you'd think the inside is as well. Inside is usually quite oil rich but I feel like chips like these would make for better oil than burning IMHO.

All that said, on low heat they do smell really nice.
 
Back
Top