[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
AH Brunei G!! Banging!!
 
All day some of that cultivated kinam from EjayB. Got that quality Japanese-picked Vietnamese agarwood/kyara vibe.
 
My burn of the night is the same burn of the night as yesterday. Literally in this case. EJAyB's cultivated kinam Was still on my burger from yesterday... some tiny little chips. That's kicking off a pretty nice kyara type sent for the second night in a row the same chips.
 
Habzoud Hindi

Nice profile, I think it leans towards Assam.
I especially like the notes at lower heat.
Yet again, my sensors tug at me saying, “Hainan”,
same notion when I light Dr. Incense Assam sticks.
 
The very first wood that I ever burned 🙂 None other than Al Hashimi's first batch of the Sinking Filipino 😀

lol..I remember my first time to try it; I remember only getting a "burned wood" smell and nothing oudy whatsoever. Took me a while to actually get a scent, and it blew me away!

I'm waiting on a bunch of woods from Ish which I'm looking forward to trying - all the stuff I've had in the past has been REALLY good woods for excellent pricing.
 
Cultivated Kinam

Low heat listening session.

Then a medium heat agarwood aura
with DS Sumatra.

I've been saying! Everyone who ragged on this cultivated kynam is kinda missing out.

Defo not as robust or complex as the real thing but you can heat more than .000001 without feeling guilty and it seems to have wayyy longer legs on the subitism than some good Agarwood pieces I have. I believe that's bc it has a higher than usual oil content.

Worth a try for sure. I kinda wanna get some to try grinding to make tea with.
 
I've been saying! Everyone who ragged on this cultivated kynam is kinda missing out.

Defo not as robust or complex as the real thing but you can heat more than .000001 without feeling guilty and it seems to have wayyy longer legs on the subitism than some good Agarwood pieces I have. I believe that's bc it has a higher than usual oil content.

Worth a try for sure. I kinda wanna get some to try grinding to make tea with.
True that, not as robust, but good for Mon Koh, or gentle listening, some woods are just too much for that method, so definitely good to have some on hand.
 
You hurt its feelings
 
Back
Top