Medley of Vietnamese

Kungyokudo Kayo Kizami
more oudy than sweet
with incense and a bit of spice.

Nippon Kodo Sizuro Vietnam
more sweet than oudy
with florals.

Oudwood Vietnam Kien Rung
candy sweet with soft cream
and perfume.
 
Anyone know what these are?
I like them and they are very relaxing for me but I haven't a clue what they are as they were given to me.
Have asked on reddit but no answers so far.

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Anyone know what these are?
I like them and they are very relaxing for me but I haven't a clue what they are as they were given to me.
Have asked on reddit but no answers so far.

View attachment 14938
It’s Hainan incense from Kevin,
here’s the link
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/254766122841

I get my Hainan agarwood from him,
here is one of them
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


But this evening......
Yamadamatsu on the subitism
from this chunk

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


Smells similar to Sabah with a little Walla Patta,
and a little goes a long way,
filling my room with heavenly scents:Inlove:
 
It’s Hainan incense from Kevin,
here’s the link
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/254766122841

I get my Hainan agarwood from him,
here is one of them
View attachment 14939

But this evening......
Yamadamatsu on the subitism
from this chunk

View attachment 14940

Smells similar to Sabah with a little Walla Patta,
and a little goes a long way,
filling my room with heavenly scents:Inlove:


Wowww you guys have the hookup. I still have no clue where to get stuff like this from the Japanese companies. Mostly what I see online is the square cuts

This looks proper AF
 
It was a hookup indeed.
Around 6 years ago, I stepped into Japan Incense’s store Kohshi in San Francisco. I asked Kotaro if he had any aloeswood, then he brought out this chunk. I was a newbie at that time, so I wasn’t amazed, but bought it anyway. I don’t think they stock pieces like that anymore.
 
Last edited:
Ooh, Speaking of incense, does anyone know when or if Kyrazen will have/ be listing anymore incense?

I kept checking on the site because I have not yet even tried his incense and really want to, but it always says enter password and coming soon.
Someone on reddit told me that I should have had a password emailed to me when the last lot were listed but I have not had a single email since the day I subscribed.

I have tried emailing to ask but no response.....Noting in my spam either so am not sure if I just have not been sent any emails or if my email is blocking for some reason......Have been subbed for about 4 months or so and the only email I got was the one telling me I was subscribed.
 
Ooh, Speaking of incense, does anyone know when or if Kyrazen will have/ be listing anymore incense?

I kept checking on the site because I have not yet even tried his incense and really want to, but it always says enter password and coming soon.
Someone on reddit told me that I should have had a password emailed to me when the last lot were listed but I have not had a single email since the day I subscribed.

I have tried emailing to ask but no response.....Noting in my spam either so am not sure if I just have not been sent any emails or if my email is blocking for some reason......Have been subbed for about 4 months or so and the only email I got was the one telling me I was subscribed.
Me neither, nothing for months, if you are prescribed then you’re set, but I am guessing
that there won’t be anything available soon.
 
Me neither, nothing for months, if you are prescribed then you’re set, but I am guessing
that there won’t be anything available soon.

Ok thanks.....As long as it is working I don't mind waiting.
When I got told about the email password I thought that maybe I was missing it for some reason. but if you haven't either then I guess that nothing has been sent in that time.
 
Back
Top