From Kevin?If so I too like this wood.Cultivated Kinam
Getting a good round-two from a bunch
of slivers that I heated a couple of days ago.
This wood keeps giving.
They were slivers from both Kevin and Olefaktory,From Kevin?If so I too like this wood.
wow, that looks so oily and dark. yummy...View attachment 15208 Sinking cultivated kinam!

Oh this is beautiful. Is this Mouluk?ASO Bakhoor! On the heater, low heat. This is how i want my bakhoors to smell like .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk![]()
Oh this is beautiful. Is this Mouluk?
Oh ok, missed out on this one. I would also suggest, if you haven't tried Mulouk please get a small sample. It's beautiful if you put it on low to medium heat. I use coal. I simply put some ash on top of the coal and put the bakhour on top.This was with Ramadan Burn 2020 pack, I assume depicting the Bakhoor from emirates.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk