Soil Grade Papua on the heater.

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Man my whole family is enjoying the eJayB olefaktory cultivated kinam.

this and actual kyara and some high end Vietnamese oud woods are the only ones my wife likes... she loves this stuff. No "cat breath" or fecal notes at all. Lingering note after burn is over is clean and quite noticeable. This is good stuff
 
Ejayb's cultivated kinam making my whole ranch sized home flow with bitter sweet oudy goodness.
 
Revisiting some Hindi woods.
Qt Store Assam
Sultanul Oud Hindi Sidiq
ASO Hudhayl
and one from Zak

My room is smelling real nice.

Then I threw a sliver of Philippine wood from
Azman Oud onto the sub,
my wife remarked, “that’s different “.
I said, “it sure is”,”it’s from the Philippines “.
This wood is very similar to Habzoud’s Sinking Filipino. So for those that missed out on that Tawi Tawi wood, you might want to give him a call.
 
If anyone knows where to find Jaya wood of sinking quality like this wood above please contact me! Been looking and have purchased many inferior samples equaling thousands of dollars but none has come close! the Jaya 96 is by far the top quality I’ve seen and I’m looking for more. Not interested in 2-10 gram amount but a solid amount
 
Just had to jump on here and mention....Have had a lot of “crazy” in life lately, and tomorrow is going to be a day which will test my patience and could change things dramatically for me. @KodoKing has generously provided me with some amazing amazing wood, but what I burned from him tonight is truly transcendental. The elusive, true, authentic Green Kyara. EVERYONE should get to experience this some time in their life. The hype is real. Whooo man.

**Side note (probably because I am on Kyara Monkoh brain bend), shout out to @Oudamberlove who also generously sent me some Kyara as well—the experience was equally sublime, but I think my mind was in a different place at the time. Ramblepost over... 🙂
 
Want to share a pic of this monster that I received from Hamza @ The Attar Store today. Combodi. Very potent wood with animalic tones, gives off a stimulating, spiritual type fumigation and then the classic sweeter medley comes to light and a classic Cambodian finish. I think I might put this away for a religious gathering once lock down is over...
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Back
Top