Burning cultivated kinam from the sinking pile ( smaller pile)
Marvelous!!!!!
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Guess what I'm burning?

Predictably it's ejayb's cultivated kinam. Having trouble enjoying my other ouds right now this stuff is clean and sweet and oudy all the way through. Likes low temperature.
 
Sabah ( so beautiful)
wood I’ve been holding out on burning cause the stash was low but thanks to HamzaH @attarstore that’s been remedied.
Guys keep your eye out for this wood when it hits his store because it’s
“sinking” Sabah!!!
 
Heating Hainan pieces, and followed with
Cultivated Kinam.

Super!

Kevin’s wet Cultivated Kinam had poor performance, but after 3 months of air drying at humidity levels from 16 to 56%,
they have revived and are doing very well.

it’s interesting you bring this up. I found the sinking grade cultivated Kinam chips to perform MUCH better now than originally. I just put them on the Subi recently and was amazed at the scent profile and longevity. I even got a nice resin glaze over the whole chip which didn’t happen before.

also pictured is Ken’s Manilau
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    1E4786F0-2DAF-4502-9AC8-6E223A4DE1E0.webp
    157.8 KB · Views: 159
AH Sabah Ghattas
Resin rich with a balmy headiness
over a floral oudiness. Nice oudh:thumbsup:

Jayapura shared by EJayB
Along with PNG, Merauke, and the likes
it’s mostly resin not oil. Soil grade comes to mind. The profile is complex with an
exotic perfume vibe.
 
Ejayb kinam every day.
 
Pinoy Privee
Love the bright refreshing scent of some pieces,
they make me think Thai-Sri Lanka.

Then some Shoyeido First Class
Lovely powdery perfume top note.

Lastly, Indian sandalwood bead waste.
Fruity creamy.
I purchased a big lot years ago and it’s always fun to experience different nuances from piece to piece.
 
Back
Top