Heating some Vietnamese chips from Quang binh , after buying these chips from the same vendor for years I am still in love with the scent! My favorite daily burn so I was totally excited to finally be allowed to buy some shavings from this vendor after asking for close to 2 years !! so now I can capture this scent in one of my next distillations , batch size is going up each distillation so should be more to go around this time.View attachment 17848View attachment 17848
Now that’s an anticipation like no other👍
 
Fumigating the home with tigray frankincense. Quite nice will not let it get quite so hot so fast next time.
 
Brunei G ,
my favorite wood to burn and I’m on the search for some more Brunei of this quality if anyone knows where ?
Same here. My very favorite burn. Would love to find more of that wood(or a sister batch).

Burning a bit of IO Viet wood with a micro swipe of Nha Trang Ultima on one wrist and Nha Trang LTD on the other. Very nice homecoming.
 
Last edited:
Early morning reflections with the sunrise and Vietnamese oud wood
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Morning meditation complemented with a small chip of fast sinking Malinua™ courtesy of @EJayB
This one is super deep and raw. unapologetic in its oudiness. the notes are so condensed, it's hard to discern notes when I heat with the temperature I normally use. it was a blissful session. thank you, Ed.
 
Back
Top