Oudamberlove
Member
Feel oud Sri Lanka
Got it a few years ago,
nice stuff.
Got it a few years ago,
nice stuff.
Waiting for my HK wood 😭
I hope it arrives soon.Waiting for my HK wood 😭
hope so, dude got lockdown around his home =/I hope it arrives soon.
![[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day](https://data.ouddict.com/attachments/18/18553-1c14bc136bfa572c1285905ab0a9be04.jpg?hash=aF29cbVx7D)
Sounds nice, a while back I got to knew a job that site sell mud pieces of viet and many other thingsAfter repeated samplings from my latest Japan haul, of the four aloeswoods, this Gyokushodo Vietnamese Mud agarwood is my clear winner.
View attachment 18545
It’s actually my favorite Vietnamese at the moment. First try… it reminded me a little of Shoyeido Translucent Path, with it’s perfume character and kinamic edge, and after subsequent tries it is confirmed. It’s a little sweet,
and is the fruitiest Vietnamese I’ve tried.
Being classified as Mud, thanks to Google translation, I suppose it is agarwood harvested from tree stumps in the ground.
Needless to say, I jumped at getting 3 more boxes. ¥11,000 for 15 grams👍