Xerohome True Ouddict Jul 19, 2021 #3,041 Arafa Day is today .. and I'm using Tarakan Oud from kalimantan Happy Eid in advance to all Attachments 62281152-2A3A-448E-9D6B-EAB63FC8E7E5.webp 136.6 KB · Views: 199
EJayB True Ouddict Jul 19, 2021 #3,042 Sinking Sabah I got from @attarstore Followed by Brunei G. From Al Hashimi Followed by some amazing filli fast sinking from Habzoud
Sinking Sabah I got from @attarstore Followed by Brunei G. From Al Hashimi Followed by some amazing filli fast sinking from Habzoud
Xerohome True Ouddict Jul 22, 2021 #3,044 Vietnamase Oud very sweet greenish smell Attachments A3B97F2B-3657-45A1-9251-F14D9DF12DF3.webp 114.4 KB · Views: 220
P Peter Lee Oud Beginner Jul 22, 2021 #3,045 Sri Lankan chips from Azman Slightly peppery, green, cooling almost mentholic..
Xerohome True Ouddict Jul 22, 2021 #3,046 cultivated Tarad Oud from Thailand some can say it's similar to Cambodian Oud but lacks the depth and quality nevertheless still good
cultivated Tarad Oud from Thailand some can say it's similar to Cambodian Oud but lacks the depth and quality nevertheless still good
Oudamberlove Member Jul 25, 2021 #3,047 Night burn..Habzoud Sinking Philippine Some chiseled slivers from a chunk that is completely resinated. Very difficult to enjoy Mon-Koh because it’s too strong for listening. It’s a Fumigator😵💫 I am reminded of my earlier swipe of Akkad, there are similar facets.
Night burn..Habzoud Sinking Philippine Some chiseled slivers from a chunk that is completely resinated. Very difficult to enjoy Mon-Koh because it’s too strong for listening. It’s a Fumigator😵💫 I am reminded of my earlier swipe of Akkad, there are similar facets.
Oudamberlove Member Jul 26, 2021 #3,048 Gyokushodo Vietnamese The first note at ultra low heat reminds me of Shoyeido Translucent Path.
Oudamberlove Member Jul 27, 2021 #3,049 Night burn Kyarazen Premium Brunei Heartwood Lovely fragrance that easily fills my room.
Oudamberlove Member Jul 29, 2021 #3,052 Burn before Bedtime… Minorien Fu-in granulated incense aloeswood blend. A little goes a long way, and scents my room totally. Makes me feel like a Samurai😬
Burn before Bedtime… Minorien Fu-in granulated incense aloeswood blend. A little goes a long way, and scents my room totally. Makes me feel like a Samurai😬
Taesik Yun Attar Yun Jul 29, 2021 #3,054 @iori I think we could collect our oud videos and make a playlist 😂
iori 親月 Jul 29, 2021 #3,055 Taesik Yun said: @iori I think we could collect our oud videos and make a playlist 😂 Click to expand... yea, here my past piece of EO pinoy Privee
Taesik Yun said: @iori I think we could collect our oud videos and make a playlist 😂 Click to expand... yea, here my past piece of EO pinoy Privee
Himanshu Sharma True Ouddict Jul 30, 2021 #3,057 Mysore granules on low and slow. A'int nothin like it.
Oudamberlove Member Aug 1, 2021 #3,058 @Himanshu Sharma Sounds good, I gotta go Sandal too. Yamadamatsu Sandalwood heating, while I have a swipe of OM4. Ooooooh baby!
@Himanshu Sharma Sounds good, I gotta go Sandal too. Yamadamatsu Sandalwood heating, while I have a swipe of OM4. Ooooooh baby!
P Peter Lee Oud Beginner Aug 2, 2021 #3,059 Got myself some Gyokushodo Vietnamese Mud Agarwood after reading @Oudamberlove haul post. Slightly fruity, a little sweet, and slightly kinamic. Smells great under low-medium heat. 👃🍌🍡🍢🥛 Great value, 11,000 Yen for 15g excluding shipping. Attachments WhatsApp Image 2021-08-02 at 13.12.19.webp 268.9 KB · Views: 146
Got myself some Gyokushodo Vietnamese Mud Agarwood after reading @Oudamberlove haul post. Slightly fruity, a little sweet, and slightly kinamic. Smells great under low-medium heat. 👃🍌🍡🍢🥛 Great value, 11,000 Yen for 15g excluding shipping.
Oudamberlove Member Aug 2, 2021 #3,060 Peter Lee said: Got myself some Gyokushodo Vietnamese Mud Agarwood after reading @Oudamberlove haul post. Slightly fruity, a little sweet, and slightly kinamic. Smells great under low-medium heat. 👃🍌🍡🍢🥛 Great value, 11,000 Yen for 15g excluding shipping. Click to expand... Beautiful! The first smells on real low remind me of Shoyeido Shokaku.
Peter Lee said: Got myself some Gyokushodo Vietnamese Mud Agarwood after reading @Oudamberlove haul post. Slightly fruity, a little sweet, and slightly kinamic. Smells great under low-medium heat. 👃🍌🍡🍢🥛 Great value, 11,000 Yen for 15g excluding shipping. Click to expand... Beautiful! The first smells on real low remind me of Shoyeido Shokaku.