Ceram Sinking from EO

Who has the best Maluku wood currently being offered?
Not listed currently but Ensar had sold Ceram tasbih pieces and Royal AlMahera which were exceptional quality woods. I didn't try the Ceram tasbih pieces but they looked splendid. Not sure if he still has any of these stashed away or not.
 
Ceram Sinking from EO

Who has the best Maluku wood currently being offered?
Also maxwellsukooud on Instagram was selling some Ceram wood. Low quality. RPP had some pieces listed: I suspect they're from the former so I wouldn't expect high quality. But that's pure speculation on my part.
 
Yamadamatsu SS grade Indonesian

Some pieces are great, some not so,
but at least aromatic enough to fill my room. Nothing beats coming home to my room after work, and being able to smell agarwood resin molecules still clinging to the walls🥰
 
Got a gift from my friend (shall not disclose him because he wanna stay lowkey 🙏🏾)

Hirta shavings/dust collected and have been passed down since 1982.
Was heating some on low heat in the middle of the night.. smells chocolaty-vanilla woody.
Cant imagine heating the pieces they were shaved from 🤤
 
Heating some sinking Fili (a gift in a trade) from @punmaster wow, nice stuff. Smells amazing. Goes back and forth between an antique wood and then a sweet scent with Kinamic wisps floating up every so often.

Recently have been burning some nice Irian wood as well courtesy of @KodoKing and @EJayB What a great profile here too—can’t get enough of it!! I have an interesting observation about these two high quality woods, but I want to test it a couple more times….
 
Back
Top